Visit website
Reply 2
Me too, gap year student though :tongue:
what are you both doing?
Reply 3
Original post by ~Cat
Me too, gap year student though :tongue:
what are you both doing?

Ah awesome :smile: Changing *hopefully* to pharmaceutical chemistry. Wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by Emsipie
Ah awesome :smile: Changing *hopefully* to pharmaceutical chemistry. Wbu?

Ooh, exciting! Biochemistry :wink:
Reply 5
I was declined from my firm, Bristol. At least I still like my insurance, Leicester, which I got into! (unconditional, so I wasn't too worried) :smile:

I'll be studying computer science.
I did quite badly in my exams but I had an unconditional from them anyway so now I'll be studying physics - yey can't wait :smile:
I'll be studying sociology :smile:
Reply 8
I'm in!! For Business Management (Marketing)
Yep. Studying law.
Reply 10
A* in Maths, A In Chemistry and a B in Physics. But was on uncoditional so screwing up Physics doesnt matter.

Gonna be doing Physics 4 years (MPhys). If anyone else is doing Physics PM me Facebook or something if you want :smile:
History :biggrin:
Congradulations all!:smile: I'm all in for Maths this October, has anybody started joining Societies & Sports Clubs yet?
Reply 13
Original post by SmashTimeFool
Congradulations all!:smile: I'm all in for Maths this October, has anybody started joining Societies & Sports Clubs yet?

Where can you join societies/sport clubs? I assume Facebook, although, I don't have a Facebook I use yet. I should join :P

I haven't looked into a lot about Leicester societies and stuff yet (I heard about some at open days though), since it was my insurance.
Reply 14
Congratulation Everyone! I will be studying Chemistry come 29th September
History :biggrin:
Aerospace engineering
anyone know much about Mary Gee houses?
Original post by 100-WattWarlock
Aerospace engineering
anyone know much about Mary Gee houses?

They are houses which are about half way between the student village and university itself. You might hear loads of people slating it because from the outside it isn't much too look at and was even scheduled for demolition before the uni realised that it actually needed the rooms. However I had a couple of friends live there in first year and they said it was very social and they loved it there.

I would advise that you not to buy the bus pass if you don't plan on going into town that often because there is a weekly (free, I think) bus that will take you to and from Asda and it is pointless to try and get the bus in the mornings as more often than not the bus will drive straight past due to being too full. It is only a 15-20 minute walk to uni so not that bad at all. They might have put more buses on at peak times since I was a fresher though.
Reply 18
Doing English c:
Original post by cork279
Where can you join societies/sport clubs? I assume Facebook, although, I don't have a Facebook I use yet. I should join :P

I haven't looked into a lot about Leicester societies and stuff yet (I heard about some at open days though), since it was my insurance.

You can join on the main webpage society and sports club section, this is an example: http://leicesterunion.com/groups#charity#all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending