The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

accommodation wanted

Hello. I am an overseas student from India and will be starting my MSC course in IT professional at Sheffield Hallam university this September.I am hoping to find some cheap accommodation.Has any one got any ideas where i can look?.i am also interested in talking to any one on the same course.i am a Christian and interested in good Christian fellowship.
Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Scroll to see replies

I will unfortunately not be returning to SHU this year, but I have already signed a contract and been given a room in a flat with two nice,quiet and most importantly clean boys. Rent is £82 a week, including everything, such as bills and internet etc.. and the contract lasts until 31st of June 2015. The flat address is 61A Lancing Road S2 4ET. It is about 15 minutes walk from Sheffield Hallam city campus, with a number of students halls within 5 minutes walk and an ASDA just down the road.
http://www.copleyproperties.co.uk/?app=properties&view=105

Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions.
Jon
(edited 9 years ago)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Ok i will contact u soon can u wait for a week ??? Is it possible?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Because i should talk with my dad and i will mess u is it ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
And is it seperate bathrooms or should i share with some one give me full details so i should share this to my dad :smile:
Thank u

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, yeah a week is fine but I can't promise to hold it as I need to try and get a new tenant to replace me asap. The bathroom is shared between the three of you but as I said the two boys that are there are nice and clean. Any other details should be found on the website here ;
http://www.copleyproperties.co.uk/?app=properties&view=105

I am happy to answer any other queries.
Did you get in touch with your dad? Do you still need the room?
Reply 7
I need to ask one more question sry for the late reply i went for vissa stamping so i did not reply
Finally how many members are there in ur house??? Could u explain clearly?? Can u call me 7569777789 india

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Are there are indian people or english people??

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you move in, there will be 3 people living in the house. There are 2 people currently living in the house. The people living in the house are english but said they look forward to living with you if you do decide to live here.
Reply 10
The 2 boys are english people or there are indians like me??

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are english
Reply 12
I told to my dad he will talk to u tomorrow could u like to wait for me for tomorrow can u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah sure I look forward to speaking to him.
When your dad is ready to contact me, he can do so via Skype @ jon.keightley or if you would like me to give you my phone number then ask and I'll message it to you
Reply 15
Heli.karini send the req

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
This is my skpe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Heli.karini send me

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is a deeply hilarious thread if you read it in the right mood
Reply 19
Hey i told to my dad everything about this news.
Definately
I would like to stay in ur room about 3 to 4 months.if i like to stay more i can.but if i find cheap can i change?
can i cancel the contract? Is it possible can i take any student to place in room if i change?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply