The Student Room Group

Messed up A levels

I've done a lot worse then what I though / was predicted and have no idea what to do next. I really do not want to retake the 2nd year again.

I have 160 UCAS Points which is enough for Foundation, but I'm not sure.

I originally wanted to do Business Information Systems (260) however may need to do Computing Foundation :/

Suggestions?
Original post by DanKS
I've done a lot worse then what I though / was predicted and have no idea what to do next. I really do not want to retake the 2nd year again.

I have 160 UCAS Points which is enough for Foundation, but I'm not sure.

I originally wanted to do Business Information Systems (260) however may need to do Computing Foundation :/

Suggestions?

Hi DanKs

Sorry to hear your results were not what you had hoped for. Here at Kingston we certainly offer a range of business computing courses with a foundation year which you might be eligible for so it is worth giving our hotline a call on 0844 842 9599 and checking out our course pages. I have provided a link below to a few you might be interested in -
Computing with Business
Information Systems (Internet Business)

A foundation route option can be a really good way of progressing onto university without having to retake a year. Read Jack James blog about his experiences. Although he did an engineering foundation, his experience shows that coming though Clearing onto a foundation route doesn't stop you having the potential to do anything you want. He has not looked back!

Kind regards
Kerrie

Quick Reply

Latest