The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

M-M-M-MATT!!!
ok so ive decided that the best way to find out if any ppl i meet on here will actually be my friends is to find out if they like the boosh, simple as :tongue: although if you dont there may still be hope for you but ud have to be way rad to compensate. or maybe have a fancy hat to bribe my friendship with :smile: xx

i like mightly boosh and I have a hat!!!!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
well here's 2 of my flat mates from last year;

i think some of them are quite funny but i can't say i'm a massive fan.
Reply 3
Ooh, I've never seen it. I'll have to try and watch it some time. In the mean time, check out the avatar for my funkay hat. :biggrin:
I've never seen it either!
Reply 5
Its an awesome show! Love it!
It's a bit hit and miss with some shows in my opinion, but the ones that are good are hilarious.

"You want some Baileys!"
Reply 7
It's ace!
Reply 8
awesome von basticos! right so anyone who likes it feel free to get in touch :tongue: should have to have some boosh-a-thons! at uni me thinks. maybe even start a boosh society (boosh soc...nice ring to it) :tongue: jk altho.......

...and to the guy who posted the pic of noel fielding...were u trying to suggest u lived with him? hmmmm lol

oh and ppl who like ross noble can have priority on my friendship list...jus so u know :tongue: laters folks!

oh oh s. I think random bloke is top of the list so far (he has a hat!!! *gazes in awe*) :tongue: wot halls u applied for/got into friend?
Reply 9
im the guy in the photo with noel, we met him and the rest of the cast when we went to see them live back in feb
M-M-M-MATT!!!
oh and ppl who like ross noble can have priority on my friendship list...jus so u know :tongue: laters folks!

oh I love ross noble he's sooooo funny! :toofunny:
Reply 11
I LOVE the mighty boosh...couldn't afford to go and see them this year..sucks being a poor and lowly student. Anyhoo, the wonders of LUserNet will provide you with all the might booshness you could ever want :smile: We used to have mighty booshathons in our flat last year...we also watched whose line is it anyway? but that's another story..
Reply 12
Katius
I LOVE the mighty boosh...couldn't afford to go and see them this year..sucks being a poor and lowly student. Anyhoo, the wonders of LUserNet will provide you with all the might booshness you could ever want :smile: We used to have mighty booshathons in our flat last year...we also watched whose line is it anyway? but that's another story..

Don't want to worry you Kate, but I think they have finally found a way to block our beloved LUserNet.

:frown:
Reply 13
how, when?

noooooooo
Reply 14
what? WHAT!? noooooooooooooooooooo what will i do with my time now!? how could they? omg luce, i think i may cry...what about Lost?! Prison break?!

nooooooo
Reply 15
TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!

LUSerNET gone???
Reply 16
gambituk
how, when?

noooooooo

why do you care, you didn't seem to use it that much anyway. also at least you know other ways to get what you want.
Reply 17
Hahahhahaahhaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaha

Living off campus ain't so bad after all. Come to daddy you lovely, lovely torrents. :biggrin:
Reply 18
That's what I've been told anyway.

We shall soon see in four weeks.
Reply 19
Lusernet was good because you couldn't use p2p, simple as. And plus were it not for updates of 24 episodes it would have been a very dry program.

Latest

Trending

Trending