The Student Room Group

What should I doooo?

So basically, I'm in my second year of uni starting september, so excited to go back :biggrin:

But i have three jobs...

1. the first job i LOVE as its in a pet shop, however there is a chance i may be made redundant in december as the shop isn't doing very well money wise...(everythings' way too expensive in there for the area but head office do not care) saturdays only.

2. The second one I've been there for 3 years 10 months, and I do enjoy it, even though management is a bit corrupt and fake. They all bitch about the employees which is bad. However, I had this job in my first year and they did well for me and gave me a few shifts a week which is all i needed. however, this is only a 0 hour contracted job, meaning if I say i can't work (i.e exam time) then I don't have to...

I also get bank holidays and xmas off (my birthday is also boxing day so it is important to me, especially as i have family all over england.)

However summer holidays are dead as its a hotel and i work in meetings (everybody who comes for meetings goes on holiday in august) and hence the third job...)

3. This job i started at the start of august for the sake of a bit extra money for august, however it is contracted waitressing (I hate the job already..). the staff are lovely, the customers are usually nice, and the food is disgusting. (in my opinion) as it is contracted, it is guaranteed money for each week to pay for rent and what not...on the negative side, its minimum wage, i have to work christmas and probably my birthday too as this is the busiest time for them...and also any bank holidays :frown:

Im really confused and stuffed cause I don't know which one to give up :frown: I know I can't keep all of them as I want to do really well with uni.

Need advice on what would you do please! and no hate please!:s-smilie:
I'd pick option one.

You've clearly proved you have no problem getting jobs so if you do end up getting made redundant then you'll be able to pick up another job in no time.
Moved to Part time and Temporary Employment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending