kjnkj
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
You need to ask then tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
You need to ask then tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Retakes didn't get no mention in today's results day and I don't exactly know when I should be telling them...
Original post by particlestudent
Would my school/teachers force me to take the AS year again or will they let me retake the modules I want to retake next year. I got (CEEE).

I want to resit 2 modules from one of the E's and another 2 in the other E and leave the rest as it is.
Is it my choice what I want to do or will they not let me carry on with A2?

Hi,

They can't 'force' you, but I know some college's in my town don't let students continue if they don't get a specific pass mark. It really depends on your college, you're best of ringing/going in and asking your tutor and expressing your interest to resit. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by particlestudent
Would my school/teachers force me to take the AS year again or will they let me retake the modules I want to retake next year. I got (CEEE).

I want to resit 2 modules from one of the E's and another 2 in the other E and leave the rest as it is.
Is it my choice what I want to do or will they not let me carry on with A2?

Whether you school will force you or not, you will have to find out yourself. Resit information doesn't need to be supplied for a while, so it may be worth waiting until you get back to school and asking your exams officer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest