The Student Room Group

Awful results - need help!

So I picked my results up and found out I had gotten BCE, which came as a shock. I was originally considering either Biology or Adult Nursing at university, and for Bio I was looking at ABB unis. I'm assuming that's out of reach, Nursing was BBB-BBC.

I'm seriously panicking because I have no idea what to do next, and honestly I feel so confused and lost as what to do.
Have you just picked up your AS results or A2?

Sorry to hear that the results weren't what you wanted :frown:
Original post by fairplaytoyou
So I picked my results up and found out I had gotten BCE, which came as a shock. I was originally considering either Biology or Adult Nursing at university, and for Bio I was looking at ABB unis. I'm assuming that's out of reach, Nursing was BBB-BBC.

I'm seriously panicking because I have no idea what to do next, and honestly I feel so confused and lost as what to do.

Hi,

Have you had a look through clearing and tried ringing up different universities? Or considered taking a gap year?
Original post by rockrunride
Have you just picked up your AS results or A2?

Sorry to hear that the results weren't what you wanted :frown:

Original post by dreamitout
Hi,

Have you had a look through clearing and tried ringing up different universities? Or considered taking a gap year?

Sorry, probably should've mentioned they're AS. Ha, I'm sorry too :frown:
Sorry, probably should've mentioned they're AS. Ha, I'm sorry too :frown:

No worries. Have you got an idea of predicted A2 grades? I'd have a chat with your teachers/tutor and you can look at potential Bio and Nursing courses. Wouldn't worry, there's a long way to go yet :smile:
Original post by rockrunride
No worries. Have you got an idea of predicted A2 grades? I'd have a chat with your teachers/tutor and you can look at potential Bio and Nursing courses. Wouldn't worry, there's a long way to go yet :smile:

I'm guessing A/A* for one subject since I typically did well in it, B, as for the E I'm not sure about that, might be able to get a C prediction or if I'm lucky, B.
I'm guessing A/A* for one subject since I typically did well in it, B, as for the E I'm not sure about that, might be able to get a C prediction or if I'm lucky, B.

Good luck with it. Certainly possible to proceed positively from here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending