The Student Room Group

Adjustment

Hi everyone,

I've used adjustment to have a look at universities available to me, but I've decided to just stick with my firm choice. Is my first choice offer still maintained and is there any way I can undo adjustment?
Thanks
Yes, you can proceed to not do anything and your firm choice will remain :smile:
Original post by ManicMalo
Hi everyone,

I've used adjustment to have a look at universities available to me, but I've decided to just stick with my firm choice. Is my first choice offer still maintained and is there any way I can undo adjustment?
Thanks

Unless you ring up unis and ask them to add you in Adjustment your firm offer is maintained :yep: - there's no need to somehow remove yourself from Adjustment at all :nah:
Reply 3
Original post by ManicMalo
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Your firm choice offer was never in doubt. You don't need to do anything, lots of people accidentally hit the adjustment button and it will just revert on it's own - as long as you have not actually added any adjustment choices. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending