The Student Room Group

Need help with AS results, don't know what to do

I got:
English literature - A
History - B
Drama - C
Fine Art - D (I'm going to resit some of the coursework to take this up to a C)
I was going to carry Art, English and History on to A2 but know i'm unsure whether or not to carry art on because I really want to get AAB-ABB next year
Any help??
Reply 1
It just depends what you want to do at Uni if you dont need Art then I would advise dropping it but if Art is essential for the course you want then obviously resit some exams or redo coursework to try get that up to the ABB/AAB that you want. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by chem@uni
It just depends what you want to do at Uni if you dont need Art then I would advise dropping it but if Art is essential for the course you want then obviously resit some exams or redo coursework to try get that up to the ABB/AAB that you want. Good luck

I won't need art for uni because I want to do history, the reason i'm unsure on whether or not to drop art is because I don't want to leave it as a D grade incase it effects my chances of getting into uni
Reply 3
Original post by Violet97
I won't need art for uni because I want to do history, the reason i'm unsure on whether or not to drop art is because I don't want to leave it as a D grade incase it effects my chances of getting into uni

Only the very top Unis will look at your AS grade for the one you dropped, most unis only focus on the subjects you are continuing

Quick Reply

Latest