The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

unsure of place at queen mary

Hi I did an access to he diploma in science and I am currently holding an offer to study mechanical engineering. The offer was 30 distinctions and 15 merits at level 3. I achieved 27 distinctions and 27 merits. However Queen Mary have said to me that they still may consider me after I sort out a few loose ends.

My question is Can Queen Mary give away my place to someone whilst I am sorting out this problem

Thanks would appreciate an answer
Original post by man1993
Hi I did an access to he diploma in science and I am currently holding an offer to study mechanical engineering. The offer was 30 distinctions and 15 merits at level 3. I achieved 27 distinctions and 27 merits. However Queen Mary have said to me that they still may consider me after I sort out a few loose ends.

My question is Can Queen Mary give away my place to someone whilst I am sorting out this problem

Thanks would appreciate an answer

Yes they can give it away. They are under no binding obligation to you, and unless they've said that they will take you (which they haven't) you can't rely on that. Press them to see if they can guarantee taking you based on you making the required changes. If not, prepare a backup.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending