The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

No reply?

Hi all
I needed BBB to get into kent and I got BCD. I thought I would just get rejected, but they have not replied. This means I cannot see what is happeneing with my insurance and cannot enter clearing which is really annoying. Does anyone know when I might find out as its not really fair?

Thanks
Harry
Hi Harry,

You may not get automatically rejected as it will depend on the admissions team for the individual school you have applied to. They will be looking at each individual case and if there is availability on the course they will be as accommodating as they can. They are dealing with all the applications ASAP so don't worry you should hear soon.

Kind regards

University of Kent
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks, it makes it worse I got an email this morning very similar to the offer letter saying :

'I write to inform you that your application for undergraduate study has been considered and we are pleased to offer you a place. I hope you make Kent your first choice University.'

This obviously got my hopes up as it was addressed 14th August but I have since rang and have been told a decision is still pending :frown:
That does sound confusing - either the email which was sent shouldn't have been or the person you spoke to didn't have the correct information so we apologise for that. Unfortunately, without your personal details I can't look up the system to see what has happened, so rather than share your details on here please email [email protected] with your Kent ID number and they can investigate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending