The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

St. Peter's Court

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well that was exactly my point. I have mailed them to ask if i can bring the necessary payments on the day i register but im still awaiting for their reply!!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Well that was exactly my point. I have mailed them to ask if i can bring the necessary payments on the day i register but im still awaiting for their reply!!!
Reply 22
use ur overdraft on student bank accounts den...until ur loan gets paid..dats wat im gona hav 2 do
Reply 23
Tell the uni you can't pay until you get your loan, it won't be a problem. xx
Reply 24
Cheers Mousey!!!
Reply 25
Will anything be happening on Saturday night? I'm coming from London too so will probably arrive around Saturday lunchtime, but I don't want to discover that I'm the only person in my flat to have arrived and end up spending the first night alone :frown: and I'm shy...I find it hard to just go up to random groups of people to make friends like that.
It all kicks off in sunday in halls, but i know BGP is different so I have no idea ... best way is just to go out and knock on doors seriously, everyones in the same boat and no-one is gonna bite ur head off for just wanting to meet ppl who live in your block at uni!
Reply 27
dnt wry im goin sat lunchtime too....xx
Reply 28
Plenty of people will turn up on Saturday, and even if no party's organised, it doesn't stop us having a gathering!
Reply 29
ther r in r&B
i just got my tennacy thing yesterday. i just wanna can i pay the 1st term fees at the uni on the 25th, as my loan money has not come in.

it should say on the letters when the deadline is, the loan won't come through until after you register with the uni.
i rang up the st peters court people and they told me to send the 250 deposit and another 300 to pay for some of the 1st term fees. when my student loan comes in i have to pay the remainder fees for the term i.e. 900 something.
Reply 31
i mite ring em up n c if i can do same...cnt pay my 1st term rent until loan comes through
Reply 32
i'll be there on saturday at some point in the afternoon aswell!
just get drunk from the word go and go say hi to randoms, thats what happened with me, and there was a right merry gathering on the grassy knoll that first night. Have a goodun newbies!
Reply 34
heyy, i was just wondering, how do you apply for a loan? am i too late?

and hmm, anyone staying in 58/D Block N ?

and where can u find pictures of the place?

lol soo many questions in one..thnks..

im doing finance accounting and management btw..
Reply 35
heyy....u apply for a loan through ur local LEA..u shud stil b able 2 apply even though ur 1st instalment mayb late..im in 59 A Block N!
pics of place on unite website... i was wonderin...r the flats single sexed??
Nah, they're mixed, and they're mixed w/internationals as well, so you can get in the situation which i had, where out of 6 people, only 2 could speak english. That was GREAT!
Reply 37
freshestkid
Nah, they're mixed, and they're mixed w/internationals as well, so you can get in the situation which i had, where out of 6 people, only 2 could speak english. That was GREAT!

I think some halls are single sex though, you get a choice on the form.
No they aren;t ... this isnt oxbridge!!
whats the date of this saturday that everyone is arriving , the 25th??!:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending