The Student Room Group

A level results were not as expected

Hi.. I just have got my a level results and didnt get in uni and i m in clearing. I had applied for foundation pharmacy for 2015 but didnt got in. I m now confused what to do because i got Ddd and needed bcc. I looked through clearing courses but not a single one matched my subjects or grades coz i want to stay in manchester. I have thought to resit my exams. Do i need to put that in my ucas. Or leave it like this . Should i talk to my college and ask them that i want to resit some units and reapply again. One more question if i resit again will have to go through all the procedure of ucas and personal statements again or can i use the same personal statement again. I also have teaching in my mind but dont knw what route to choose. Please help me..
Original post by Aleena minhas
Hi.. I just have got my a level results and didnt get in uni and i m in clearing. I had applied for foundation pharmacy for 2015 but didnt got in. I m now confused what to do because i got Ddd and needed bcc. I looked through clearing courses but not a single one matched my subjects or grades coz i want to stay in manchester. I have thought to resit my exams. Do i need to put that in my ucas. Or leave it like this . Should i talk to my college and ask them that i want to resit some units and reapply again. One more question if i resit again will have to go through all the procedure of ucas and personal statements again or can i use the same personal statement again. I also have teaching in my mind but dont knw what route to choose. Please help me..

Call your college and see if someone there will see you today or tomorrow t discuss retake options
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
Call your college and see if someone there will see you today or tomorrow t discuss retake options

I dont want to go through year 3. I just want to resit my units in summer. Is that possible
Original post by Aleena minhas
I dont want to go through year 3. I just want to resit my units in summer. Is that possible

It is really up to your school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending