The Student Room Group

Can I apply for clearing even though one uni hasn't made a decision on my offer??

Basically, my insurance has rejected me but my firm is undecided (still says conditional offer on track), it seems although I missed the grades marginally they might still consider me. I've tried to contact them all morning but still haven't got through yet (to Bristol). Can I still apply for courses on clearing without a clearing number??
Original post by oli1395
Basically, my insurance has rejected me but my firm is undecided (still says conditional offer on track), it seems although I missed the grades marginally they might still consider me. I've tried to contact them all morning but still haven't got through yet (to Bristol). Can I still apply for courses on clearing without a clearing number??

In theory, no

have you spoken to your firm?
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
In theory, no

have you spoken to your firm?

I'm trying to desperately, have been ringing since this morning but can't get through. Alot of people on here are having the same trouble getting through. Any suggestions what to try next?
Original post by oli1395
I'm trying to desperately, have been ringing since this morning but can't get through. Alot of people on here are having the same trouble getting through. Any suggestions what to try next?

How much did you miss by
Is the course at Bristol in clearing

I do not know how efficient Bristol are :frown:
Reply 4
How much did you miss by
Is the course at Bristol in clearing

I do not know how efficient Bristol are :frown:

4 Ums on one subject :/ No it isn't
Original post by oli1395
4 Ums on one subject :/ No it isn't

argh

I am surprised your insurance has rejected - did they want the same as Bristol

Keep ringing bristol but, at the same time, search clearing to see what might be of interest so that you know where to ring if the worst happens
Reply 6
argh

I am surprised your insurance has rejected - did they want the same as Bristol

Keep ringing bristol but, at the same time, search clearing to see what might be of interest so that you know where to ring if the worst happens

Yeah Leeds (insurance) wanted AAA as well; silly from me. I've jotted down all the numbers for clearing courses I want
can i still ring up other uni's for a clearing place? (same situation as OP)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending