The Student Room Group

Private Universities (Medical schools)

Hi, everyone

is there any private medical schools here in the UK to study medicine, if so are they GMC registered/verified?

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by HUBWD
Hi, everyone

is there any private medical schools here in the UK to study medicine, if so are they GMC registered/verified?

thanks

The University of Buckingham and UCLan either do or will soon offer private medical degrees. I would exercise caution before spending so much money on a degree and instead go through the more usual route.
Reply 2
Original post by Beska
The University of Buckingham and UCLan either do or will soon offer private medical degrees. I would exercise caution before spending so much money on a degree and instead go through the more usual route.

okay thanks, what other route is there that i can take apart from doing graduate entry ?
Reply 3
Original post by HUBWD
okay thanks, what other route is there that i can take apart from doing graduate entry ?

Check out the FAQ for general questions like this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Forum_Guide_and_FAQs
Original post by Beska

Yeah, this, don't think it's got the GMC registration yet though. You should double check that before applying. If it has though, it's a good route IMO.

Quick Reply

Latest