The Student Room Group

Changes to an offer

I originally applied for Geography, but failed to get the grades for the university to accept. Instead they have offered me an "offer with significant changes". Basically this is a foundation course, however it will not let me accept this as it says that i need to wait for a response from my insurance. What can i do??
Get in touch and let them know that you want to accept but can't at the moment. Im sure someone more official than me can offer better advice but for now thats the best you can do!
Original post by Hall96
I originally applied for Geography, but failed to get the grades for the university to accept. Instead they have offered me an "offer with significant changes". Basically this is a foundation course, however it will not let me accept this as it says that i need to wait for a response from my insurance. What can i do??

Do you want to accept it - if so call your insurance and ask the to reject you
Reply 3
Cheers for the quick replies!! I am about to ring the uni now, i'll see how it goes!
Original post by Hall96

Your insurance should have nothing to do with this.

What might be the problem is that Track is currently running on "limited functionality". If you are sure you want to accept the changed offer and Track wont let you do it then ring UCAS and ask them to put it through for you over the phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending