The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Who else for Queen Mary?

Hey!

I just received my A level results today, and I'm excited to be joining Queen Mary come September!

Anyone else? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

What course are you doing? :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Same here, I'm joining this September.
Reply 3
Original post by ManWithTwoHorns
Same here, I'm joining this September.

What course will you be doing? :biggrin:

Original post by ForeverDreams
What course are you doing? :smile:

Politics! Yourself?
Hey, I'm doing chemistry :smile:
Reply 5
I did Msc Finance and Econometrics at QMUL this year, just finishing off my dissertation. Ask me anything!! :biggrin:

Though I will obviously be of more help to anyone joining the Economics and Finance School at QMUL.
Original post by godd
I did Msc Finance and Econometrics at QMUL this year, just finishing off my dissertation. Ask me anything!! :biggrin:

Though I will obviously be of more help to anyone joining the Economics and Finance School at QMUL.

Hi godd! what is the freshers week like? :smile: and how did you find teaching in general? because I've heard it is not very organised..
Reply 7
Original post by Thresholdtofire
Hi godd! what is the freshers week like? :smile: and how did you find teaching in general? because I've heard it is not very organised..

Well I can only comment on my induction week back in a very very cold mid September. It was very busy to say the least, induction for post grads ran along 2 weeks. We had a mixture of talks, lessons, group tasks and FOOD!!! :biggrin:

Teaching is good in general. What QMUL excels at is research. They have got some big guns in the economics and finance school, such as Emmanuel Guerre.

I had my fair share of good teachers and bad ones. It is organised I would say, all lectures are planned and you have set tutorials to do.
Anyone for psychology?????
Original post by Just wondering
Anyone for psychology?????

Meeeeeeee :smile: you excited??
Reply 10
Starting English and History course in September.
Anyone here doing Physics? Can't wait to start, but now need to find a place to stay since there was no priority given to people who live in London. Does anyone know about private accommodation and any good places? Thanks
Original post by Pedd
Hey!

I just received my A level results today, and I'm excited to be joining Queen Mary come September!

Anyone else? :biggrin:

heyyy!

same really excited to start at queen mary this september.

M gonna be studying medical genetics :smile:
Original post by Purva Sawhney
heyyy!

same really excited to start at queen mary this september.

M gonna be studying medical genetics :smile:

Another Medical Genetics student here! Well i guess a future medical genetics student :biggrin:
I'm doing physics!
Reply 15
Anyone for MSc Marketing? Does anyone know how is the Marketing programme held at the college because I haven't heard many good things about it.
Reply 16
Business and Management
Original post by Pedd
What course will you be doing? :biggrin:

Politics! Yourself?

Just about to enter third year for business management
Doing Chemistry Masters BITCHES!!
Original post by Secretnerd123
Meeeeeeee :smile: you excited??

Yessss!!!, but i'm also so nervous!:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest