The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ive heard a good one sung to West Ham fans:

You can stick your ****ing bubbles up your arse,
You can stick your ****ing bubbles up your arse,
You can stick your ****ing bubbles,
Stick your ****ing bubbles,
Stick your ****ing bubbles up your arse!

:biggrin:
loved it when the whole of highbury was singing the song last may.

and then,

"oh yossi, yossi, yossi, yossi, yossi benayoun"

and every champs league nite

"tottenham watching eastenders"

and of course, "ashley cole, is a ****ing arsehole, hes a ****ing arsehole, a ****ing arsehole. Ooooh ashley cole...."

"stand up if you hate cashley"
Reply 82
When City played west Ham the other day Fans started sing

"wheres your bubbles gone, Wheres you bubbles gone"
Reply 83
posh spice is a slag
she takes it up the arse
wen shes shagging beckham
she thinks of Dean Windass
Whats that coming over the hill..is it sissoko? Momo sissoko
Leeds are going down and they're never
coming back
never coming back
never coming back :biggrin:
calderstonesLFC
Whats that coming over the hill..is it sissoko? Momo sissoko

We have been singing tht about Nonda, but we sing "whats tht scoring a goal is it a Nonda"

Maybe you could sing "Whats that breaking a leg..." or "whats that slicing a ball..."

Yes i rate momo.
Reply 87
"Whats that breaking a leg..."

Lucas Neill didn't sign for us
Thank goodness for that, not only has he hit a bit of form, but the sheer entertainment value of watching him plead his innocence after snapping the like of Jamie Carragher in two makes a trip to Anfield well worth the extortionate £34.
Reply 89
ciderpeter
well worth the extortionate £34.

As opposed to the dirt cheap £32 charged by Blackburn
At Blackburn your not sat behind a pillar with home fans throwing stuff down on you, and **** facilities though are you. :smile:
ciderpeter

Maybe you could sing "Whats that breaking a leg..." or "whats that slicing a ball..."

Cant remember the last time he broke a leg to be honest.
ciderpeter
At Blackburn your not sat behind a pillar with home fans throwing stuff down on you

As far as im aware, there are no restricted views in lower anny? And you will get stuff thrown on you everywere, chelsea is the worst.
Reply 92
The back 2-3 of the lower anny road are restricted views because the upper tier hangs over and you can only see about half the pitch. ****ing terrible seats but I've only been once.

There are no pillars in the anny
kpg

Thats what i meant
Reply 94
calderstonesLFC
Thats what i meant

Even the pillars in the main stand aren't that bad unless you're directly behind them.

Where's your season ticket?
kpg
Even the pillars in the main stand aren't that bad unless you're directly behind them.

Where's your season ticket?

Kop 203 mate, isnt bad.
You should see the view from the OT Quads. If you sit right in the corner you cant see half the pitch because of the tier overhang.
Reply 96
203 is alright. Sat in 207 a few times and it's fine. Worst part of the kop is probably the dad/lad seats up at the back. Not a huge problem but sometimes it can get annoying
Reply 97
gas_panic!

Everywhere we go
People want to know
Where the hell are you from
We're from Wolverhampton
Lovely Wolverhampton
Sunny Wolverhampton
Colourful Wolverhampton
etc

****ing hell mate haven't ever heard the full one sang lol, only the above part.

i was born under a wanderers scarf
do you know where hell is?
hell is at west brom, ****
heaven is at molineux and that's where we're from
i was born, under a wanderers scarf

------------

once upon a time there was a tavern
where we used to raise a glass or two or three or four
where we used to while away the hours
thinking of the things we used to do

those were the days my friend
we thought they'd never end
we'd sing and dance, forever and a day
we'd live the lives we choose we'd win and never lose
we are the wolves, oh yes we are the wolves!

--

wolves are original other than the wolves go marching in type stuff. was amazing at chesterfield, we lost but were still singing til the end, "we're gonna drown in a minute, drown in a minute! and sing when we're swimming lol

south bank for life!
Reply 98
calderstonesLFC
Kop 203 mate, isnt bad.
You should see the view from the OT Quads. If you sit right in the corner you cant see half the pitch because of the tier overhang.

AFAIK, they've not put the seats in those areas where the view is obscured (at least I can see a number of sections rows in that area where there are only the backs to the seats, ie no foldy down bit, if you know what I mean) That's only the NW quad, as I'm sat right next to it, so I'd guess it's the same in the NE. Obviously it was something the architect hadn't thought about or something like that.
kpg
The back 2-3 of the lower anny road are restricted views because the upper tier hangs over and you can only see about half the pitch. ****ing terrible seats but I've only been once.

Thats what i meant, I am sure they were about 5 quid cheaper last season... You still dont get a **** view like that at Ewood. :smile:

Latest