The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Glen Eyre Freshers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in Hartley Grove, pretty excited to say the least!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by baumilicious
I've got Hartley Grove! It seems nice, by the looks of things :smile:

Original post by cyn_
I'm in Hartley Groove. :wink:

Original post by Atrusuru
I'm in Hartley Grove, pretty excited to say the least!

I'm gonna be in Hartley Grove too! Can't wait to move in :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by andyl96
I'm gonna be in Hartley Grove too! Can't wait to move in :biggrin:

hartley grove too! weeee
Original post by Birchie94
I'm in Brunei house :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! What are you studying? :smile:
Original post by geeforce
I got Brunei house.
Offers can take up to 2 weeks but I think you are guaranteed a room if you applied by the deadline and are a first year undergrad not from overseas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi neighbour! lol What are you studying at Southampton? :biggrin:
Original post by Halmos
Mine still says submitted ! getting worried I might not get glenn eyre

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I spoke to the Residences Team on the phone, they said that the person responsible for processing them had been off ill so they were running behind. I nagged them on the phone and within the hour recieved my offer for accommodation. If you have your student ID number to hand, they can check the status of your application over the phone and give you an estimated time of when you will receive an offer. Hope that helps! X
Reply 26
Original post by Mistiene
When I spoke to the Residences Team on the phone, they said that the person responsible for processing them had been off ill so they were running behind. I nagged them on the phone and within the hour recieved my offer for accommodation. If you have your student ID number to hand, they can check the status of your application over the phone and give you an estimated time of when you will receive an offer. Hope that helps! X

I might just do that. Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got accepted into Jellicoe Court. Excited to come to Southampton to study Law.
Glen Eyre freshers head here for the official group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlenEyreHalls2014/
Original post by Mistiene

I still haven't received an offer and am thinking of calling them up for peace of mind. Do you have the phone number to call them on?
Original post by baumilicious
I've got Hartley Grove! It seems nice, by the looks of things :smile:

Hey! I am also in Hartley Grove :smile:
Brunei house, study electronic engineering! :biggrin:
Original post by thatdedmanfellow
Just sorted my Accommodation Application, and so I thought I would start up a thread to see who is staying in Glen Eyre for the first year.

I'm in Roll Court, which is part of Chancellors Courts.

I just got an offer from Glen Eyre for first year too! How do you know which building you're in?
Original post by jfothergill
I'm in Old Terraces :smile:

I'm in Old Terrace as well.
Reply 34
Original post by anica995
Hey! I am also in Hartley Grove :smile:

Me three! :smile:
Reply 35
Jellicoe court :smile: studying adult nursing
Roll Court fresher, arriving on the 21st of September... anyone doing English? anyone an Arsenal fan?
Reply 37
Original post by lala121
Roll court tooooo :jumphug:

From London studying Geography yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Roll Court studying Geography too! Do you guys know how big the beds are in the enhanced rooms b any chance? I heard they could be single or a three quarter. Its so I can get bedding before the trip down
Reply 38
Original post by mar junior
Any ideas Why mine still says "Submitted"? Applied like first week of june too

Oh, and what do you do if you don't like your room?

I think you may be able to change if you speak to an adviser in your halls
Original post by acraig96
I'm in Roll Court studying Geography too! Do you guys know how big the beds are in the enhanced rooms b any chance? I heard they could be single or a three quarter. Its so I can get bedding before the trip down

I've got a premium ensuite and I have seen mostly that both of the enhanced and premium have small double. Just to be sure you could email the accommodation team. That's what I have done. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending