The Student Room Group

Biological Sciences Kingston or Roehampton

I have been given a clearing place at kingston and roehampton for biological sciences and I don't know which to put as my choice. Which university is better for life sciences?
Original post by dilakh2
I have been given a clearing place at kingston and roehampton for biological sciences and I don't know which to put as my choice. Which university is better for life sciences?

Hi there,
Have you looked at our ASK US site? There are a few current students on there who student Biological Sciences. Reading their profiles and blogs will hopefully help you get a feel for the courses here at Kingston.
Good luck with your decision.
Kind regards
Kerrie

Unleash your Potential
0844 842 9599
www.kingston.ac.uk/clearing
Original post by Kingston University
Hi there,
Have you looked at our ASK US site? There are a few current students on there who student Biological Sciences. Reading their profiles and blogs will hopefully help you get a feel for the courses here at Kingston.
Good luck with your decision.
Kind regards
Kerrie

Unleash your Potential
0844 842 9599
www.kingston.ac.uk/clearing

is kingston far from london? i was thinking of applying for biological sciences as well, but travelling might be a problem for me if its too far.
Original post by TheGameOfScience
is kingston far from london? i was thinking of applying for biological sciences as well, but travelling might be a problem for me if its too far.

Hiya,
Kingston is about 20 miles from Central London, to the South West.
Having said that it is easy to get into London via the train from either Kingston Station (about a 30 minute ride to Waterloo depending on stops) or 20 minutes from surbiton to Waterloo.
We are near Wimbledon and Richmond and on the doorstep of Hampton Court.

If you want any more info about the location then let me know and I can tell you a bit more tomorrow.
kind regards
kerrie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending