The Student Room Group

clearing confirmation email question

i received an email offering me a placement at a university via clearing. In the email it say i have untill tomorrow 12pm to decide. So is it first come first serve for the course or can i apply whenever from now to the deadline and still get the offer. Thank you in advance
Original post by mhassan
i received an email offering me a placement at a university via clearing. In the email it say i have untill tomorrow 12pm to decide. So is it first come first serve for the course or can i apply whenever from now to the deadline and still get the offer. Thank you in advance

Your place isn't confirmed at present - the uni could still reject you if they turn out to have too many students. They should keep a place for you so long as you respond by the deadline, however.
Reply 2
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Your place isn't confirmed at present - the uni could still reject you if they turn out to have too many students. They should keep a place for you so long as you respond by the deadline, however.

oh ok, so i just have to make sure to notify them by the deadline
Original post by mhassan
oh ok, so i just have to make sure to notify them by the deadline

Don't leave it too late - Track has an uncanny habit of breaking at inopportune moments.
Reply 4
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Don't leave it too late - Track has an uncanny habit of breaking at inopportune moments.

ok, its just that my insurance choice is taking forever to release me into clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending