Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im a medic:smile:
nope havent recieved anything
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I'm a medic. And I'm still waiting too! =/

Preparations currently involve me wondering/freaking out about how on earth I'm going to be able to take all my stuff on the plane. Fun times! ;D
Reply 3
Nope, haven't received a thing along those lines. Although I did get a letter through about the 'Family Programme' yesterday. Anyone else get that? Anyone going to the reception thingy?
Reply 4
Maybe they would put enrolment dates on the medicine dept's website? Check that.
Reply 5
last year as a medic i remember getting my forms really late! Whats the family thing they've sent to you because as far as i know they haven't bothered to tell us second years whether or not we're doing the "mums and dads" thing this year or not
Mags: Be my "mum" and I'll let you read more embarrassing things on my lappy.

Everyone: As soon as you know when the induction leture day is - post it on here! I'm coming along to supplement my income and ask Despo difficult questions. :wink:
I got my stuff on 30th august, but maybe cos i live in london. Also enrolment is on 18th, and propa lectures start on 25th, the enrolment times varies according to your surnames...so if u still dont get anything, 18th september, new hunts house, but to enrol you need a permit to enrol form which is sent to you over th epost, and you have to sign some codes of conduct regarding your beahviour in lecture halls, anatomy classes etc...
Reply 8
I live in london and still havent recieved anything:frown:
Reply 9
Ron Stoppable
Mags: Be my "mum" and I'll let you read more embarrassing things on my lappy.

Everyone: As soon as you know when the induction leture day is - post it on here! I'm coming along to supplement my income and ask Despo difficult questions. :wink:

I was hoping for a hot male child to nurture and to sit on my knee, short of that i was hoping for more people to go pubbing with.

Don't be mean to Despo... I love Despo, i'd go as far as saying i want to be Despo. I almost bought a leather skirt yesterday and ive taken to speaking with a greek accent about "not so sexy lipids" and "unsexy pH"
ANGELIC
I live in london and still havent recieved anything:frown:

then ask your post man or sumthing, cos i got mine ages back as in a week
ago
Reply 11
If you're worried the best thing to do is to call the university and ask them if they've sent you anything. That way if it has got lost in the post they can send you another one, and if its still on its way you wont be worrying about it
Reply 12
il wait till monday and then give them a call:smile:
Reply 13
Yeah i havent heard anything apart from the family day thing. will call them some time next week if i dont get anything. is anyone staying in hughes parry halls?
Reply 14
crazyskoolkid
I got my stuff on 30th august, but maybe cos i live in london. Also enrolment is on 18th, and propa lectures start on 25th, the enrolment times varies according to your surnames...so if u still dont get anything, 18th september, new hunts house, but to enrol you need a permit to enrol form which is sent to you over th epost, and you have to sign some codes of conduct regarding your beahviour in lecture halls, anatomy classes etc...

I still havent got that damn letter. Can u please tell me what time on the 18th we have to enrol cause silly me has already planned something for that morning. Thanks much appreciated.
Reply 15
Also has anyone recieved like a reading list or things that we r supposed to buy...things that i need to get a head start on..
Sorry people, i got mixed up, enrolment for the A100 course is on the thursday 21st september; Ground Floor, New Hunt's House, Guy's campus; enrolment starts from 11:30. There are specific times for enrolment according to your surname,

11:30-12:30- A-C
12:30-13:30- D-H
13:30-14:30- I-N
14:30- 15:30- O-Q
15:30- 17:00- R-Z

I hope that helps....
ANGELIC
Also has anyone recieved like a reading list or things that we r supposed to buy...things that i need to get a head start on..

no, you only get the proper stuff like (reading list) during enrolemnt and induction day's.
Reply 18
I called kings today and they said the mycampus packs got sent out yesterday, so guess we should have them in the next few days.
Reply 19
Got mine today - as well as enrolling on Thursday 21st, there's an induction session on Wednesday 20th in the Greenwood Lecture Theatre, Guy's Campus, at 1.30pm.

Latest