The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
If you get into James Ballie i wouldn't bother with a bus ticket. It's not that far from uni and you will make friends who live in james ballie and devenshire who you can walk with. i only got a bus pass because i was in clarence dock last year which was a 40min walk!! it's up to you though. my advice would be to wait until you have moved in and been to uni a few times and see what you think. You can buy a bus pass at the freshers fair if you want one!!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Does the "Greenzone" include clarence dock to the campus?
ta
****, the prices have gone up. It only cost us about £89 for the term pass last year. I guess this is how Leeds City Council are funding the new free city bus..
Reply 4
Im goin to have to get the £119 one saying as Im at Bodington. Nvm eh.
Reply 5
I'm in James Baillie, and i think I'm gona rely on walking and day riders. A day rider is a ticket valid all day, anywhere in the metropolitan area and i think it only costs like £2.60, someone correct me if i'm wrong!
Reply 6
£2.30 I think. or £2.20. or maybe £2.10. Somewhere along those lines haha, god I need to get back to Leeds!
£2.30, I just bought one. I think it's more expensive before 8am or something though.
yeh its more expensive in the morning - think its before 9am so they can scam everybody going to work.
Reply 9
XenaGlamRocker
think its before 9am so they can scam everybody going to work.

Be fair - expect that its more that if you can possibly avoid the busy times you get it cheaper!

Latest