The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL freshers week 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amelia2304
That iQ looked amazing! I'm at Arcade on Holloway road:smile: that'll be good then, a wider circle of friends! When do you move in?

Hey, I'm at the Arcade too! :smile: What course are you doing?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Has anyone pre-enrolled or been contacted by UCL?
Original post by Bilan01
Has anyone pre-enrolled or been contacted by UCL?

Yeah I got my pre-enrolment email a couple of days ago and filled out the necessary documents so I'm ready to go for enrolment in September. :smile:
Original post by Everephemeral
Yeah I got my pre-enrolment email a couple of days ago and filled out the necessary documents so I'm ready to go for enrolment in September. :smile:

What course are taking? still waiting to hear about pre enrolment.
Original post by vstephenatorv
What course are taking? still waiting to hear about pre enrolment.

MBBS medicine (the 6 year course). What about you?
Original post by Everephemeral
MBBS medicine (the 6 year course). What about you?

Modern Languages Plus: Dutch and Philosophy (4 years), good luck with your course, sounds great!!
Hi, I'm new to this and was wondering if anyone is in Goldsmid House for accommodation?
Original post by BlueIvyCarter
Hey, I'm at the Arcade too! :smile: What course are you doing?

I'm doing chemistry :-) what about you??
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm doing chemistry :-) what about you??

Look forward to meeting you, I'm doing Anthropology with a year abroad :smile: when are you moving in?
Original post by BlueIvyCarter
Look forward to meeting you, I'm doing Anthropology with a year abroad :smile: when are you moving in?

Good! Follow me on twitter @A_M_E_L_I_A_ so we can chat properly - it'll be lovely! Thinking of 15th :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by hailtothethief
I'm going to Beaumont court which is just off st pancras way and about 20 mins walk from ucl, and yeah I received my confirmation letter yesterday. Official Freshers week for ucl is from the 22nd to the 28th

I'm at Beaumont Court and going to UCL aswell, glad I'm not the only one! Are you going to the freshers events? It'll good to be go with another person lol...
Also, I'm doing chemistry and ucl have sent me a problem set. Just wondering if anyone else thinks some of the questions are quite weird and a bit tricky?
And is anyone going to the neon rave?
Original post by highonh2o
Also, I'm doing chemistry and ucl have sent me a problem set. Just wondering if anyone else thinks some of the questions are quite weird and a bit tricky?
And is anyone going to the neon rave?

Yeah, was planning on using google, never heard of some of it!
Where'd you get tickets??
Original post by Denny23
I'm at Beaumont Court and going to UCL aswell, glad I'm not the only one! Are you going to the freshers events? It'll good to be go with another person lol...

Finally until you replied I thought I was the only one at Beaumont court. Yeah I've got the freshers wristband and other stuff so I was planning on it, we could go together if you want. Also which flat are you in? I'm sharing with another first year, a second year and two post grads... Not sure how that will be ha
Finally until you replied I thought I was the only one at Beaumont court. Yeah I've got the freshers wristband and other stuff so I was planning on it, we could go together if you want. Also which flat are you in? I'm sharing with another first year, a second year and two post grads... Not sure how that will be ha

Where do you get the freshers wristbands??
Where do you get the freshers wristbands??

Go on the ucl freshers fb page someone will have posted a link on there but the website is called fatsoma I believe
Yeah, was planning on using google, never heard of some of it!
Where'd you get tickets??

Yeah, me too, i hope they don't expect us to know all of it. I bet some of my old chem teachers wouldn't even know some of the stuff!
Ahh its a website, just google neon rave London freshers I'm sure it will come up but go, i wanna know at least one other person going!
Original post by highonh2o
Yeah, me too, i hope they don't expect us to know all of it. I bet some of my old chem teachers wouldn't even know some of the stuff!
Ahh its a website, just google neon rave London freshers I'm sure it will come up but go, i wanna know at least one other person going!

I'm going to get tickets, are you going to get tickets for the KOKO one? https://m.facebook.com/events/1442839046005007?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A22%7D&aref=22&refid=17
Reply 58

I'm in flat 31 - I think. Sure, it'll be good to go together. What flat are you in? - what events are you going to?
Original post by Denny23
I'm in flat 31 - I think. Sure, it'll be good to go together. What flat are you in? - what events are you going to?

Oh I'm in flat 5. I was planning on going to ucl events mainly although I'm also going to icebreaker and maybe some others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending