The Student Room Group

student finance after clearing???

basically because of my rubbish as level results i decided not to apply this year and just do it this year, however I didn't get the grades I needed this year

However, I've found a place in clearing that will accept me, but I was just wondering how would I go about applying for student finance and how long would it take for me to receive the money?
Reply 1
please, anyone????
Reply 2
I need help on this too please, went through clearing but student finance says im taking a different course at another uni like originally intended, do i need to reapply or start or another application or what?
First of all you have to fill the free application for federal student aid (FAFSA). It is essential to get eligibility for Direct Student Loan programs.
Original post by ryukis215
I need help on this too please, went through clearing but student finance says im taking a different course at another uni like originally intended, do i need to reapply or start or another application or what?

you need to inform student finance that you are going to a different university asap but you don't need to do anything else

OP apply as soon as possible but be aware your finance may be delayed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending