The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London met freshers 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Talib786
Cool. Thanks for clearing it up. I'll probably end up doing the same - better safe than sorry, I suppose? I'll probably end up bumping into you soon :smile:

Nice! Is your accommodation fully sorted then? Where abouts are you moving from??

Yeah it's all paid for and that, when I get there just gotta buy whatever I need. I'm moving from Gibraltar
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 41
Original post by jyvanb
Yeah it's all paid for and that, when I get there just gotta buy whatever I need. I'm moving from Gibraltar

Awesome! Sounds like you're prepped then! That's a big move. LOL. Hopefully it isn't that much of a transmission from living in Gibraltar compared to living in London. If you have any questions at all, give me a shout and I'll (hopefully) be able to answer them.

Not long left now until uni starts. The nerves are slowly beginning to creep in. LOL. What about you? How do you feel? :smile:
is anyone studying media and communications ?
Reply 43
Will anyone be traveling in to study at LMU? Im a little worried now I won't meet as much people or form friendships as easily if I am traveling and I would like to go to freshers but thinking about how I would get home. Is anyone else in the same boat Lol?
Original post by Jndxo
Will anyone be traveling in to study at LMU? Im a little worried now I won't meet as much people or form friendships as easily if I am traveling and I would like to go to freshers but thinking about how I would get home. Is anyone else in the same boat Lol?

Hey im going to LONDON MET too all the way from Lebanon I also know no one in London ,just some friends going to different parts of the UK . So i am also ready to meet new people and believe me u.will easily get used to it and get a lot of friends there. Good luck in LMU too . What will u be studying?
Reply 45
Original post by captainelie
Hey im going to LONDON MET too all the way from Lebanon I also know no one in London ,just some friends going to different parts of the UK . So i am also ready to meet new people and believe me u.will easily get used to it and get a lot of friends there. Good luck in LMU too . What will u be studying?

Thank you :smile: I will be studying Architecture and interior Architecture at Cass and you?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aviation Management :smile:
Hey,

I am starting this Sept - Architecture part 2 :smile: the enrolment date is on the 26th. Could anyone tell me if the academic course starts the following monday 29th or is that freshers week?

Also i am looking for accommodation too and would love if anyone has had luck in finding a place with students studying at the London Met ? if so via what links ?

Many thanks

Anastasia
Hey. I found an appartement in Scape East on MileEnd Road. I guess there are a few places left. As for Enrolement u should be there on the 26th I guess,in order to be able to attend your first course day on the 29th. In which campus u will be?
Reply 49
who is doing Foundation degree science @london Met :smile:
Is anyone studying Film & Broadcast Production by any chance? :smile:
Reply 51
Is anyone doing the social sciences and humanitites extended degree? :') like seen no one else doing it :/ aha
Hey :biggrin: I'm going to London met and am similar I'm getting the train each day from home as I live in London, yeah I'm worried about the freshers situation too
Reply 53
Original post by tanisharichards
Hey :biggrin: I'm going to London met and am similar I'm getting the train each day from home as I live in London, yeah I'm worried about the freshers situation too

Same here, getting the tube every day :/ it should be okay though i hope :/
Original post by Jndxo

Hi :smile:, i'm travelling to study at LMU as well, yes I'm worried about that too hopefully it will be fine, and the getting home part could be a problem :/
Original post by Noonoo95
Same here, getting the tube every day :/ it should be okay though i hope :/

yeah same! what campus are you studying at?
Reply 56
yeah same! what campus are you studying at?

Holloway road! :smile: you?
Original post by Noonoo95
Holloway road! :smile: you?

same so am I :smile:
Reply 58
same so am I :smile:

Awesome ! :smile: what you studying? :smile:
media and communications you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending