The Student Room Group

Make-Up of the Day thread

Since I've done OOTD I thought it might be nice to have an MOTD - makeup of the day. It can be eye makeup, lip makeup, full face or anything you feel comfortable with :smile: if you want to list what products you used!

This is intended to be a nice thread, please don't insult people.

Here's mine for today - eyes done with the Naked palette

Scroll to see replies

I got quite confused there because I thought this thread was about Match of the Day haha! Unfortunately now I see I have no place here so imma make like a tree...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SleepingStag
I got quite confused there because I thought this thread was about Match of the Day haha! Unfortunately now I see I have no place here so imma make like a tree...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh **** I never thought of that! I don't watch footie, so never realised...

Can a mod change the title please? :tongue:
I was expecting football. :frown:

I cant believe false advertising like this still allowed in 2014. On results day as well you tricking people.

So mean :frown:
Original post by Sanctimonious
I was expecting football. :frown:

I cant believe false advertising like this still allowed in 2014. On results day as well you tricking people.

So mean :frown:

I didn't realise this shared an abbreviation with a sport thing!

Hopefully a mod can sort it
Reply 5
Thought it was Match of the Day too. Damn. :angry:

But no, all is forgiven.:colondollar:
Right we've now got the right name, get posting :lol:
Todays MOTD

Reply 8
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Todays MOTD

Serious eyeshadow game going on there! :biggrin:

I'd post a pic, but I don't usually wear more than sun-screen and lip gloss haha. :colondollar: /nomakeupskillz
Original post by Swirll
Serious eyeshadow game going on there! :biggrin:

I'd post a pic, but I don't usually wear more than sun-screen and lip gloss haha. :colondollar: /nomakeupskillz

Thank you, I love eyeshadow :h:

Hahaha I wish more people would post, otherwise this thread is just gonna be my eyelids :lol:
Reply 10
Thank you, I love eyeshadow :h:

Hahaha I wish more people would post, otherwise this thread is just gonna be my eyelids :lol:

Eyelids of the Day thread haha :tongue:

I'm sure people should post, but if not you could try asking for it to be moved to Fashion and Beauty? :smile:
Original post by Swirll
Eyelids of the Day thread haha :tongue:

I'm sure people should post, but if not you could try asking for it to be moved to Fashion and Beauty? :smile:

That's a better name than my original one. I called it MOTD and everyone thought it was about football.

Yeah I might do that, want to revive the beauty forum :h:
Reply 12
That's a better name than my original one. I called it MOTD and everyone thought it was about football.

Yeah I might do that, want to revive the beauty forum :h:

Lol! At least people who liked both football and make-up might've posted :tongue:

Oh, is the beauty forum usually dead? I just made a thread on there lol.
Original post by Swirll
Lol! At least people who liked both football and make-up might've posted :tongue:

Oh, is the beauty forum usually dead? I just made a thread on there lol.

It's not dead it's just really quiet! Link to your thread? I'll see if I can answer :smile:
Reply 14
It's not dead it's just really quiet! Link to your thread? I'll see if I can answer :smile:

Thanks a bunch :biggrin: I just wanted opinions on if a dress was appropriate for daytime (esp. work if paired with a blazer)?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2793271
Reply 15
Todays MOTD

I must say, I love that lip colour. It's like, not quite red but not quite orange either. It really suits you :smile:
Original post by Toriar
I must say, I love that lip colour. It's like, not quite red but not quite orange either. It really suits you :smile:

Thank you :smile: I love red orange lips, I have very yellow skin (as you can see) so blue reds don't look right.

It's Bobbi brown art stick in sunset orange
You're so pretty! /nohomo :sogood:
Your winged liner is spot on! So hard to do so neatly
Original post by Mochassassin
You're so pretty! /nohomo :sogood:

Awww thank you :smile:

Original post by SophieLaw_
Your winged liner is spot on! So hard to do so neatly

Took me a long time to learn how to do it! I use Stila liquid liner in the pen :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest