The Student Room Group

Aston chemical engineers!!!!

hi everyone. just wanted to know the people that have applied
Engineering foundation but hope to do chemical engineering the year after :biggrin:
Hey guys :smile: Im going Aston this coming year for Chemical Engineering may see you guys there :smile: Looking forward to it? Any tips also ahaha
Original post by R10T_N0_B0UNTY
Hey guys :smile: Im going Aston this coming year for Chemical Engineering may see you guys there :smile: Looking forward to it? Any tips also ahaha

will you be living at home or away
Original post by ganjasaurus.
will you be living at home or away

Hiya, Ill be living home :smile: how about you? New to birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya, Ill be living home :smile: how about you? New to birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im from wolverhampton and will be applying for accomodation
im from wolverhampton and will be applying for accomodation

Nice, im considering accomodation but, i live in the city that im not sure if I should. It seems rather pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice, im considering accomodation but, i live in the city that im not sure if I should. It seems rather pointless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm. i also live quite close from what ive seen i think its best to live there (atleast for the first year)
(edited 9 years ago)

hmm. i also live quite close from what ive seen i think its best to live there (atleast for the first year)

I just graduated from Aston and commuted there the entire four years of my degree (since I also hail from jolly old Wolverhampton... :rofl:). I would strongly recommend, given my experience, thinking about living in halls. It wasn't suited to me, but I feel as though I missed some of the 'student experience' by living at home: having to plan how to get home after a night out etc., etc.

That said, I still formed plenty of friendships, even living off campus; so don't be put off if you'd rather the commute (just remember it can take a fair while, depending on your mode of transport!) Good luck with your studies and have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending