The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester! Quick question!

You need a wristband for the events right, so how do freshers get our wristbands?
You can buy them online. Go here and follow the links: http://manchesterstudentsunion.com/welcomeweek
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Phillip.Rudkin
You need a wristband for the events right, so how do freshers get our wristbands?

There are various sources - when I was a fresher I bought them in my halls from the Resident's Association. I would, however, suggest that you wait until you get to your halls and have worked out what tickets your flatmates are buying :smile:
Original post by Origami Bullets
There are various sources - when I was a fresher I bought them in my halls from the Resident's Association. I would, however, suggest that you wait until you get to your halls and have worked out what tickets your flatmates are buying :smile:

I found it on their website. Thanks for the tips!
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
You can buy them online. Go here and follow the links: http://manchesterstudentsunion.com/welcomeweek

Thanks, I had no idea where to get them haha!
Reply 5
Phillip.Rudkin
Thanks, I had no idea where to get them haha!

I agree with Origami Bullets. The last thing you want to do is buy a whole bunch of tickets to events that none of your flatmates are going to.

Cheers

Darren
Original post by DPLSK
I agree with Origami Bullets. The last thing you want to do is buy a whole bunch of tickets to events that none of your flatmates are going to.

Cheers

Darren

It tells you which house needs which though so people in your house will have the same :smile:
Original post by Phillip.Rudkin
It tells you which house needs which though so people in your house will have the same :smile:

He means that your flatmates might not have bought any at all.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
He means that your flatmates might not have bought any at all.

Right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending