The Student Room Group

If they give you a verbal and email confirmation in clearing, are you in?

I got an email confirmation from Brunel university through clearing to add my choice by today 12pm. I just filled in the UCAS clearing application for the course. Is my place confirmed now or not ATM? Thank you in advance
Original post by mhassan
I got an email confirmation from Brunel university through clearing to add my choice by today 12pm. I just filled in the UCAS clearing application for the course. Is my place confirmed now or not ATM? Thank you in advance

If you've added them on UCAS correctly then at some point today the uni will just go through their UCAS clearing applications and double check that the people who are applying are people they've spoken to, that all of the qualifications match up with the specified grades, that there's a reference... and then they will accept you.
Reply 2
Original post by oxymoronic
If you've added them on UCAS correctly then at some point today the uni will just go through their UCAS clearing applications and double check that the people who are applying are people they've spoken to, that all of the qualifications match up with the specified grades, that there's a reference... and then they will accept you.

Ok, do they tend to reply back within a few hours or is it days?
Reply 3
I put my choice on track yesterday after being offered a place and haven't heard back yet.
Reply 4
Original post by JM.123
I put my choice on track yesterday after being offered a place and haven't heard back yet.

i rang up my uni and they said it tends to take 24/48 hours to process it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending