The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Anyone studying physics at Glasgow university this year?

Basically what the title says 😊
Moved to Glasgow uni for you :h:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
not me no
Original post by seonaidhume
Basically what the title says ������

Yep :smile:
Reply 4
Reply 5
Hi! What optional courses are available if you study Physics with Astronomy???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me! :-D
Reply 7
Lucky bunch! RUK student who missed offer ever so slightly but sat my A levels a year early so hopefully they won't mind unit retakes :-)
Reply 8
Me. Physics, with Maths R&S and Computing Science P&Q.
Still annoyed about the Maths...
Reply 9
How was first year?? I have a conditional offer to start physics and astronomy in September, had my first A level exam today so I'm hopefully en route to achieving the grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by MO2898
How was first year?? I have a conditional offer to start physics and astronomy in September, had my first A level exam today so I'm hopefully en route to achieving the grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile

In second year atm, studying physics with astrophysics. First year was pretty good, basically 3 lectures per day - physics, astronomy & maths. With one physics lab per week, and an astronomy lab every month or so.

Peter Sneddon - is your year head and probably the funniest/best lecturer I have ever had.

I could e-mail you the first year course guide if you want to know more.
Reply 11
Original post by Tarius
In second year atm, studying physics with astrophysics. First year was pretty good, basically 3 lectures per day - physics, astronomy & maths. With one physics lab per week, and an astronomy lab every month or so.

Peter Sneddon - is your year head and probably the funniest/best lecturer I have ever had.

I could e-mail you the first year course guide if you want to know more.

I'm glad to hear. I'll bear that in mind!

I've sent you my email address.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending