The Student Room Group

When will track update my adjustment?

I adjusted from sheffield to warwick earlier and sent an email to the ugadmissions like i was told, but nothing has actually appeared on the track yet.

Getting a bit worried since the woman on the phone said i only have until midday tomorrow to accept the offer.

Is this normal or am i justified in being worried?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

There are lots of delays in the UCAS system updating this year.

The best thing to do is contact UCAS by phone and ask when you can expect track to be updated. If they don't think it will update in the next 24 hours, then it would be best to phone Warwick and explain the situation. If they understand you are committed to the place, and the delays are all on UCAS' end, then it's likely they will hold your place a bit longer.
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito
There are lots of delays in the UCAS system updating this year.

The best thing to do is contact UCAS by phone and ask when you can expect track to be updated. If they don't think it will update in the next 24 hours, then it would be best to phone Warwick and explain the situation. If they understand you are committed to the place, and the delays are all on UCAS' end, then it's likely they will hold your place a bit longer.

Thx, will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm in the exact same position (even made an account on this website to join discussions on this!)
Has anything appeared yet on Track for you? I've rang Warwick a few times and I definitely look super keen...
Original post by lucycoopz
I'm in the exact same position (even made an account on this website to join discussions on this!)
Has anything appeared yet on Track for you? I've rang Warwick a few times and I definitely look super keen...

Nothing yet.

Im gonna call back around 4 to see if they will update

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also i phoned ucas and they said no problem on their end, so it is Warwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm glad it's not just me in this situation! What's the course you've applied for?
Same thing is happening with my for university of Manchester.. The lady on the phone told me to send copy of my results to school of law and later phoned me to say that I needed to put my application into adjustment, she said that they would be interested in having me and that I need to wait now...
But I'm just wondering if I actually got in or not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing the same..ringing around four to see if anything happens with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'm glad it's not just me in this situation! What's the course you've applied for?

Straight History.

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IllmaticDragon
Straight History.

You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've switched from English Literature at Nottingham to do English & Theatre at Warwick
Anyone know how long it takes for adjustment to go through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
i am very worried now as I have another adjustment offer from bath and I dont know if iv actually been accepted through into warwick or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look's like there's quite a bit of problem with Warwick :x I actually accepted my verbal offer yesterday, but they never told me that I have to email them until I rang them earlier. And some of them on the line keep asking me to refer myself to the university (which is for Clearing). Have sent that email, and hopefully all will be settled soon!
Original post by rachnesses
Look's like there's quite a bit of problem with Warwick :x I actually accepted my verbal offer yesterday, but they never told me that I have to email them until I rang them earlier. And some of them on the line keep asking me to refer myself to the university (which is for Clearing). Have sent that email, and hopefully all will be settled soon!

Thx.

Interesting that this has been happening since yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
can everyone please post back if their track updated from warwick? thanks alot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone here from Manchester Uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hyfrjas
can everyone please post back if their track updated from warwick? thanks alot

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will