Track has updated for me but it's showing the wrong course :/

Great :smile:

When did you apply for adjustment out of interest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hyfrjas
congratulations!! I on the otherhand havent received anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :h:

Sorry :/ Are you in clearing or adjustment? I don't know if there's a difference in when replies are given out but I was in clearing.
I accepted yesterday at 5 and it took them a long time to reply. I imagine they have a lot of applicants to deal with. Good luck though.
Original post by anonymouspie227

Sorry :/ Are you in clearing or adjustment? I don't know if there's a difference in when replies are given out but I was in clearing.
I accepted yesterday at 5 and it took them a long time to reply. I imagine they have a lot of applicants to deal with. Good luck though.

Thanks

Got a verbal offer for adjustment this morning so perhaps its taking longer for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by anonymouspie227

I am in adjustment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IllmaticDragon
Thanks

Got a verbal offer for adjustment this morning so perhaps its taking longer for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps thats the reason!
I feel your pain though! literally felt so worried until it was confirmed
Great :smile:

When did you apply for adjustment out of interest

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied yesterday afternoon. I've just called Warwick about the wrong course showing up in Track and they just told me UCAS is just not working properly :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone waiting for an offer from Bristol to come through? I accepted the offer they gave me via email yesterday and its still not on track.
Reply 29
does anyone know if warwicks admissions office will be opened tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ququ-pops
I applied yesterday afternoon. I've just called Warwick about the wrong course showing up in Track and they just told me UCAS is just not working properly :/

Did you phone the clearing/adjustment one or another one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you phone the clearing/adjustment one or another one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought they had the same line for clearing and adjustment. I called 024 7653 3544.
Hi, I adjusted from Birmingham to Warwick at 9am yesterday and still haven't received confirmation on Track. Getting worried :frown:
Original post by applepie16
Hi, I adjusted from Birmingham to Warwick at 9am yesterday and still haven't received confirmation on Track. Getting worried :frown:

Don't worry about it. If they have given you a verbal offer, send an email to [email protected] with your UCAS number and tell them that you accept the offer. Your Track will be updated either today or tomorrow.
Original post by ququ-pops
Don't worry about it. If they have given you a verbal offer, send an email to [email protected] with your UCAS number and tell them that you accept the offer. Your Track will be updated either today or tomorrow.

Okay thank you!
Does anybody know what to do next in terms of accomodation, enrollment and student finance?
Same for me but at Durham. Called them up to be told to send an email which I did but got an email back saying I've been confirmed a recommendation, but it had the clearing applicant instructions. Called them up again and got a call back saying I need to wait after 5pm for all the details to be sent to UCAS for it to update via adjustment. Really in a pickle but I hope I get my confirmation soon since they replied back to me really fast, they must be keen cause I sure am keen to study at Durham!
Reply 37
any warwick news anyone?
When you guys sent your emails to ugadmissions, did you put your ucas id as your subject line or did you put more?

I just put the ucas id e.g. 10294387384

Feeling a bit paranoid that i did something wrong lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you guys sent your emails to ugadmissions, did you put your ucas id as your subject line or did you put more?

I just put the ucas id e.g. 10294387384

Feeling a bit paranoid that i did something wrong lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Adjustment - 'Name' 'UCAS ID: xxxx'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending