The Student Room Group

When will track update my adjustment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SeanTheHorse
Anyone waiting for an offer from Bristol to come through? I accepted the offer they gave me via email yesterday and its still not on track.

I'm in the same boat as you with Bristol. I accepted the offer they gave me via email earlier today and it's not on track yet. They told me to reply to the email though and I simply replied saying 'I would like to accept your offer' in about 30secs because I got over-excited. Were we meant to include our UCAS number in our reply? Because I didn't see it saying anything about that.

Anyways, keep me updated and let me know if and when they update your track! Hope all goes well.
Reply 41
Original post by Gangie
I'm in the same boat as you with Bristol. I accepted the offer they gave me via email earlier today and it's not on track yet. They told me to reply to the email though and I simply replied saying 'I would like to accept your offer' in about 30secs because I got over-excited. Were we meant to include our UCAS number in our reply? Because I didn't see it saying anything about that.

Anyways, keep me updated and let me know if and when they update your track! Hope all goes well.

I've tried ringing the Uni but apparently they're closed? and they don't open until the deadline day. Does this mean they won't update my track until it's too late?
Original post by Gangie
I've tried ringing the Uni but apparently they're closed? and they don't open until the deadline day. Does this mean they won't update my track until it's too late?

Dunno?

When did you apply, I just got confirmed for Warwick (moments before phoning them up lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by IllmaticDragon
Dunno?

When did you apply, I just got confirmed for Warwick (moments before phoning them up lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

congratulations!! still nothing for me :frown: when did you send your accepting email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hyfrjas
congratulations!! still nothing for me :frown: when did you send your accepting email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually sent 2 because I thought i hadn't made the first one clear enough. You can see earlier in this thread why i thought i hadn't (I only put my ID as the subject line)

The first I sent at 9 or 10 AM. second at about 6 PM.

So pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
I actually sent 2 because I thought i hadn't made the first one clear enough. You can see earlier in this thread why i thought i hadn't (I only put my ID as the subject line)

The first I sent at 9 or 10 AM. second at about 6 PM.

So pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh same here :s-smilie: getting a bit worried now, I'll phone them up at midday and see if anythings happened, did you receive any sort of email reply from anybody?
Original post by hyfrjas
Ahh same here :s-smilie: getting a bit worried now, I'll phone them up at midday and see if anythings happened, did you receive any sort of email reply from anybody?

I actually looked on my email today and saw that I had received an acknowledgement email (automated-it said that they would fairly consider all applicants by 15 jan 2014) at about 19:00 yesterday. Got the confirmation today.
Call at 11 just to be safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah...my advice is ring them at midday and just say that you called because you were worried if you got in, that's what I did after waiting a day....all in all it took me around 28 hours for the confirmation to come through on track!
Good luck 😊
Reply 48
I can't call the Uni though...because apparently they're shut for the entire weekend....
Don't worry if you can't...if they have given you a verbal offer its very likely to be accepted
Reply 50
I actually looked on my email today and saw that I had received an acknowledgement email (automated-it said that they would fairly consider all applicants by 15 jan 2014) at about 19:00 yesterday. Got the confirmation today.
Call at 11 just to be safe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally confirmed for warwick for Economics!! had to call in and they sent in the ucas info whilst on the phone :smile:
Original post by @alihumayoun
Don't worry if you can't...if they have given you a verbal offer its very likely to be accepted

I noticed you're going to Manchester, I swapped from Sheffield to Manchester to do psychology they confirmed on UCAS yesterday morning.

I haven't received an e-mail off the uni though with my ID so i can apply for accommodation etc, have you had this e-mail off them to confirm the studies?
Hey Guys, I too been using adjustment too after a series of alot of phone calls and help from my college careers dep, I managed to get to my adjustment offer updated on track. I been passed onto different people probably like 8 different people in total (I then assumed they dont know how the whole adjustment process works)

I applied to do Law at hertfordshire :smile:

Yes its taking along because they processing alot of applicants hence the long delay. What I did I kept calling the university i want to go and keep telling them that Im not getting anything on track even after 24 hrs since application submission.

This is your future you guys and gals should show who's boss lol, but dont come across as a angry, demanding person though (first impressions and all that)
(edited 9 years ago)
Gosh, am I the only one who haven't gotten their adjustment offer from Warwick eventhough I've sent the email yesterday at 10? :/ I keep on calling them and all they can do is ask me to wait. Sigh.
Reply 54
Original post by rachnesses
Gosh, am I the only one who haven't gotten their adjustment offer from Warwick eventhough I've sent the email yesterday at 10? :/ I keep on calling them and all they can do is ask me to wait. Sigh.

Keep calling them and tell them that it is very urgent and you've been waiting for track to update for a long time! I just had to be very aggressive and demanding and tell them to give you an exact time as to when you can get the offer
Yeah I am..swapped from Liverpool to Manchester,been confirmed on track that I've got in! But still no email about the ID or anything of that nature so I can apply for accommodation
I guess they're really busy at the moment...and the accommodation office is closed right now :frown:
Original post by hyfrjas
Finally confirmed for warwick for Economics!! had to call in and they sent in the ucas info whilst on the phone :smile:

Nice!

What do we do about accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I am..swapped from Liverpool to Manchester,been confirmed on track that I've got in! But still no email about the ID or anything of that nature so I can apply for accommodation
I guess they're really busy at the moment...and the accommodation office is closed right now :frown:

I e-mailed accommodation before and they sent me my ID so I could pick my preferences but won't be given any accommodation till September now :frown:
Oh thanks for telling me...going to email them now
What did you include with the email just your ID?
Oh thanks for telling me...going to email them now
What did you include with the email just your ID?

Yeah, just state you went through adjustment and add your UCASID they got back pretty quick!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending