The Student Room Group

Accomodation at LSOP?

Anyone who has LSOP as insurance and going to LSOP this year, have you got any accomodation yet? What if you don't? Where are you all going to go to?

Reason being I put LSOP as my insurance and now have no accomodation at the moment till Uni of London reopen their remaining rooms. I'm like worried that I wouldn't have accomodation there what would I do?

So anyone in the same boat as me?:confused:
Reply 1
spysect
Anyone who has LSOP as insurance and going to LSOP this year, have you got any accomodation yet? What if you don't? Where are you all going to go to?

Reason being I put LSOP as my insurance and now have no accomodation at the moment till Uni of London reopen their remaining rooms. I'm like worried that I wouldn't have accomodation there what would I do?

So anyone in the same boat as me?:confused:

Hi spysect,

Well without sounding like a complete stalker, where do you live? I'm in Sutton and I called them up to ask for accomodation and they said no as I am "well within commuting distance" and there are "people from devon on the waiting list" Strictly speaking, I am sure she said LSOP doesnt have its own private halls, they are UoL halls so thats why they dont have much accomodation. It all depends where you live... if you live within commuting distance you wont get accomodation, like me, so I'm just living at home
Reply 2
Hull its a 3hr journey to london
Reply 3
I managed to get accomodation for the LSOP. I'm in the Hughes Parry Halls. The International Hall was my first choice but you can't be fussy.

I am about 1h 10 from London Waterloo.
Reply 4
lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky you!!! If I dont have a room can I camp out in your room? :p: I'll pay half the room fees :biggrin::

Latest

Trending

Trending