The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester - Early Childhood Studies (2014)

Who's going to the University of Chester to do Early Childhood Studies? (Warrington or Chester - Riverside Campus)

Scroll to see replies

I am :smile: at Chester x
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
I'm going to be studying this in riverside too:biggrin:
Aww yay :smile: think I'm riverside as well :tongue: any of you got accommodation? X
Yay:biggrin: Yeah I have I'm staying in a private house as I live too close for accommodation in halls what about you? X
Yeaah :smile: I'm staying in halls because I live near London :tongue: lol x
Aww your lucky as you live so far away haha!! X
It's quite scary tho but so exciting as well :smile: haha x
Yeah I'm sure you will love it :biggrin: I'm scared for starting the course xx
Yeaah I think I'll love it :tongue: and same, I want to make friends as well haha xx
Me too, I'm excited for freshers you going to that?xx
Hey, I'm studying early childhood studies at riverside campus also! So glad I've found other people who are doing this course cause I haven't been able to find anyone yet haha! X
Heyyy, yeah I couldn't find many people at first either maybe were the only ones hahaa!! You staying on campus?x
Of course I'm going freshens :smile: wbu? And I'm staying in bachelor hall :tongue: wbu? Xx
Me too!!! So excited for freshers it will be amazing, and ooh I'm staying at Hoole Road xx
Yeaah freshens will be amazing! And aww very nice xx
Original post by Katierosex
Heyyy, yeah I couldn't find many people at first either maybe were the only ones hahaa!! You staying on campus?x

Yeah I've only found you 2 so far! .. And yeah I've applied for accommodation but haven't heard anything yet :frown: wbu? X
Original post by katie.churton
Yeah I've only found you 2 so far! .. And yeah I've applied for accommodation but haven't heard anything yet :frown: wbu? X

Do you live close to chester as it depends on how far you live doesn't it? And I've got private accommodation :smile: xx
I live near London that's prob why I heard first :tongue: xx
I live about an hour away from Chester so there's a chance I may not get accommodation xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending