The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by precious maro
when did you apply

24th October :smile:
Hey guys, is anyone applying from Scotland or to Scottish unis??
Original post by johnmshamilton
Hey guys, is anyone applying from Scotland or to Scottish unis??

I am/have. I've got unconditionals for strathclyde, edinburgh and aberdeen. still waiting for heriot-watt :smile:
Reply 683
Just got an offer from Leeds for A*AA which is my first choice :smile::smile::smile:
Anyone else putting Leeds first?

A level: A* in maths already, predicted A*A*A* for further maths, chemistry and physics
AS level: AAAA in maths, further maths, physics and chemistry.
GCSE: 1A*, 6As can't remember the rest
Reply 684
anyone had any offers from surrey, newcastle, aberdeen, notty or loughborough
if yes how long did it take?
Reply 685
Original post by muki183

I have been waiting for Newcastle too, i sent mine on the 22nd of November. They seem to be taking really long.
Original post by muki183

I applied on 27th October out of them unis i applied to two and I heard back from Nottingham two weeks later and Newcastle a month later
Original post by muki183

I got an unconditional for Aberdeen on the 15th of December and sent it on the 20th of November. But I'm a Scottish student so I already have the minimum entry requirements
Got offers from Edinburgh and Aberdeen, but still waiting on Herriot Watt, Newcastle and UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jimmy20002012
Got offers from Edinburgh and Aberdeen, but still waiting on Herriot Watt, Newcastle and UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm waiting on ucl too. May I ask when did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misaki2
I'm waiting on ucl too. May I ask when did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

20th November. Apparently UCL take absolutely ages to reply. Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jimmy20002012
20th November. Apparently UCL take absolutely ages to reply. Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied a month before you so yes they take ages to reply! But some people who applied around the same time as me have already got offers.
I applied to Manchester Surrey Cambridge and Imperial, offer from the former two and interview from the latter two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello there. I applied to Newcastle and Surrey for chemical engineering last month. Is there anyone who applied there too,and still haven't received offers? I was quite nervous and curious either they are still getting through my applications or rejecte it :frown:
I guess imperial rejected me them cah I applied mid October and no reply yet...oh well life it tough lool
Original post by fitrahberhan
Hello there. I applied to Newcastle and Surrey for chemical engineering last month. Is there anyone who applied there too,and still haven't received offers? I was quite nervous and curious either they are still getting through my applications or rejecte it :frown:

Bruhh you arent alone.. Ive applied to newcastle & surrey as well & they've both ignored me; so once again you aint alone XD when'd you apply?:smile:
Precisely on 7th December. How about you? Which university that you'd applied to other than Newcastle and Surrey? Yeay I thought that I am all alone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by precious maro
I guess imperial rejected me them cah I applied mid October and no reply yet...oh well life it tough lool

Don't worry. I applied mid October too and just got an interview for Feb last week. If they wanted to reject you they would've already done it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 697
I get AAAB for my AS level. My bio is B,others are Chemistry,Math and Phys. How about you?
Got offer from Birmingham, UCL, Manchester and Imperial!

Latest

Trending

Trending