The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

AS Results

What AS results do the University Of Reading consider? I just got BDDE and my school don't like giving people high (or likely) predicted grades.
Depends on the subject you want to do :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Im concerned about this to! I got AEE and I want to study primary ed with English. I'm resitting the subjects with the E's but just hope a bad year isn't going to ruin my chances!
Hey guys!
It really is, like swarfliam said, down to what course you're interested in doing. ElleM1407 if you're interested in primary education make sure you're doing placements and getting experience in schools-that's really important! If you look at the online prospectus for the courses you're interested in that should give you some idea of where you should aim (although I'm sure you've done that already!). Good luck!
Anja :smile:
English Lit and International Relations Graduate and Student Ambassador
Original post by ElleM1407
Im concerned about this to! I got AEE and I want to study primary ed with English. I'm resitting the subjects with the E's but just hope a bad year isn't going to ruin my chances!

Hey I want to do this tooooo! xx
Original post by RedFlamingo
Hey I want to do this tooooo! xx

Hi! Are you going to the Reading open day? :smile:
Hi! Are you going to the Reading open day? :smile:

Yeah I am! Really hope I like it! The course sounds lovely! xx
Yeah I am! Really hope I like it! The course sounds lovely! xx

I know it sounds great! I've never been to reading though so i hope i like the area as much as i like the course :/
I know it sounds great! I've never been to reading though so i hope i like the area as much as i like the course :/

Yeah I agree! I've heard such good things from friends who live there though! Where else will you be applying?xx
Yeah I agree! I've heard such good things from friends who live there though! Where else will you be applying?xx

That's reassuring then! I'm not really sure but I'm thinking Northampton, Winchester and Canterbury Christ Church, how about you?
Reply 10
My AS grades were ABC for a course stating their entry is AAB. Would i be able to receive an offer??

Quick Reply

Latest