The Student Room Group

Not being attracted to girls my own age 23-24.

It sounds ridiculously shallow, but I just can't seem to get myself interested in them. They are too mature. I am stuck in the mindset of seeing 18-21 year old girls. There was a guy on Facebook yesterday who complained:

"If you're over the age of 21 and out on A-Level results night you need to have a word with yourself lads"
"
This is how all these underage sex allegations start boys! 'Cliff Richard out on A Levels results night... "

I see this as being a bit sensationalist tbh. I can go out to a nightclub and have sexual relationships with 18 year old freshers who fully consent to it ... does that make me a predator? I just cannot seem to get myself interested in the same way for girls my own age. Their ships have sailed. I am also hitting my prime in a few years and I just cannot see why I should stop doing what I like? I just don't get sexually excited with girls my own age anymore.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It doesn't make you a predator in like an illegal way...but it does make you a creep in the eyes of most women (speaking from experience).
Reply 2
Original post by ldsbabe
It doesn't make you a predator in like an illegal way...but it does make you a creep in the eyes of most women (speaking from experience).

Why? I am 23... I prefer 18-21 year olds... so what?
Reply 3
You're not breaking any laws so who cares? Pointless thread.
Reply 4
Original post by Tom_Ford

There's nothing wrong with it. I like older guys myself. But when you're 18 and you're in a club and the creepy older guys are preying...it's a bit weird.
I don't think it really matters. The people you're interested in are adults.
That being said, the people you're interested in, who are younger, may be mature, and if not they will eventually mature...
Reply 6
Original post by ilem
You're not breaking any laws so who cares? Pointless thread.

Yeah, the way I see it, when I was 18, I had way less success with these girls. These days? Way easier. They make it easy for me.
Reply 7
Original post by ldsbabe
There's nothing wrong with it. I like older guys myself. But when you're 18 and you're in a club and the creepy older guys are preying...it's a bit weird.

They just don't know how to play their cards :lol:.

Its not a bad thing wanting raw talent, personally i don't look a day over 18. Getting the best 18-21 year old up coming goods is more appealing. As long as you don't look out of place I don't see why not.
Reply 9
Original post by SloaneRanger
Its not a bad thing wanting raw talent, personally i don't look a day over 18. Getting the best 18-21 year old up coming goods is more appealing. As long as you don't look out of place I don't see why not.

I'm going to hell anyway. But I do pay my taxes and follow the law so I can **** as many 18 year olds as I damn well want.

I hate these puritanical morons who think they can tell others how to live even if we are not breaking any laws.
Hey perfectly natural younger girls are just more attractive as they are more fertile 17yr olds are the best

50 years old and still banging 18 yr olds
Nah it's fine to be sexually attracted to them, they are still above legal age.
Original post by Guy Secretan
Hey perfectly natural younger girls are just more attractive as they are more fertile 17yr olds are the best

Vile

Seven deadly sins:

Seven things that are considered the worst things to do.

1. Greed - Wanting too much of something.
2. Gluttony - Similar to greed, but gluttony is the action of taking too much of something in.
3. Lust - The need to fulfill unspiritual desires (not just sexual desires, but this is usually what lust is associated with.)
4. Envy - Jealousy; wanting to have what someone has.
5. Sloth - Being too slow or lazy at doing something.
6. Wrath - Vindictive anger; angry revenge.
7. Pride - Being too self-satisfied

some other people may say that the seventh deadly sin is anger but this is not true; its pride.
The Seven Deadly Sins were first introduced by the Catholic church
Reply 15
Original post by ldsbabe
Vile

Why? You like men old enough to be your Dad, now that is vile.

apparently women like to marry men who resemble their fathers.
Reply 17
Original post by fat_hobbit
apparently women like to marry men who resemble their fathers.

Yeah, it's because they're more mature :rolleyes:.
Yeah, it's because they're more mature :rolleyes:.

Seven things that are considered the worst things to do.

1. Greed - Wanting too much of something.
2. Gluttony - Similar to greed, but gluttony is the action of taking too much of something in.
3. Lust - The need to fulfill unspiritual desires (not just sexual desires, but this is usually what lust is associated with.)
4. Envy - Jealousy; wanting to have what someone has.
5. Sloth - Being too slow or lazy at doing something.
6. Wrath - Vindictive anger; angry revenge.
7. Pride - Being too self-satisfied

some other people may say that the seventh deadly sin is anger but this is not true; its pride.
The Seven Deadly Sins were first introduced by the Catholic church

But I'm not 17 though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending