Brighton - Pharmacy 2014 :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kt29511917974
Hi Adaobi

I'll see you in September then :smile:

See you soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Are there any current students here? I was wondering what the timetable is like and how many contact days there are?
Original post by MYMA
Are there any current students here? I was wondering what the timetable is like and how many contact days there are?

Hi, I'm a current student (3rd year) at Brighton.

We have 10 hours of lectures a week plus 3 hours of labs/workshops, coming to 13 contact hours / week on average. You have 4 or 5 tutorials with your tutor and tutor group (4-5 people) once a month on average, and you get set tasks between each one.

In terms of days, you typically have lectures spread over 3 days, usually 4h, 3h, and 3h, and the lab/workshop in either the morning (9-12) or afternoon (2-5) on another day. You always have 1 day / weej where you don't have anything timetabled.

Hope this helps!
Original post by thegodofgod
Hi, I'm a current student (3rd year) at Brighton.

We have 10 hours of lectures a week plus 3 hours of labs/workshops, coming to 13 contact hours / week on average. You have 4 or 5 tutorials with your tutor and tutor group (4-5 people) once a month on average, and you get set tasks between each one.

In terms of days, you typically have lectures spread over 3 days, usually 4h, 3h, and 3h, and the lab/workshop in either the morning (9-12) or afternoon (2-5) on another day. You always have 1 day / weej where you don't have anything timetabled.

Hope this helps!
thats real handy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending