The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston university golf teams

Hey golf players. We should set up golf teams. Will be joining the uni in Sep. I'm a reasonable handicap 8, anyone interested? We could set up either 4 balls or 3 balls and play once a week. Let me know guys..
Original post by angunjiri
Hey golf players. We should set up golf teams. Will be joining the uni in Sep. I'm a reasonable handicap 8, anyone interested? We could set up either 4 balls or 3 balls and play once a week. Let me know guys..

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by angunjiri

Currently the university does not have a golf society, however if you're really passionate about it and can find ten students willing to join you, you can ask the students union to give you society status by emailing Owain Luckwell at [email protected] hopefully there will be other sports you're interested in so you can join one of those clubs and societies.

Josh
Reply 3
Great, so girls/guys interested in playing golf, let me know..

Quick Reply

Latest