The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Poll

Your UKCAT scores

Hi guys :biggrin:
This thread is for those thinking about applying for medicine at St George's University London.
You can find the entry requirements in the link below.
http://www.sgul.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/mbbs5/entry-requirements

Thread for 2014 entry.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2458013

I applied to SGUL last year but didn't survive the waiting list so if you've got any questions? Post away :smile:

Here's a link to the SGUL stalking/connect page and the medicine stalking/conenct page. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Any idea where I could get hold of some old GAMSAT papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiequenby
Any idea where I could get hold of some old GAMSAT papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile:
Sorry I'm applying for the A100 course and I'm not doing the GAMSAT but you can always ask in the GEM thread.
Here's the link
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2734790 :h:
Reply 6
Can I ask what SGUL would think of Chemistry Biology Classic Civilisation and Theology at A level?
Original post by Chapper
Can I ask what SGUL would think of Chemistry Biology Classic Civilisation and Theology at A level?

Hi :smile:
I don't think they will mind much about classic civilisation or theology imo. On their website, they only said they won't accept General Studies at A Level but I would strongly advise u give them a ring or email them just to make sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come on TSRians. No one else thinking about applying to SGUL at all? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i might apply, depends on my ukcat! either st georges or quen marys

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to apply for 2016 entry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!
Depending on my UKCAT score I may apply to SGUL. It seems that with a score of about 675 you can get in :smile:
I'd love the idea of living in London, the only thing that puts me off with SGUL is how remote it is in respect to other units and its small size.
Original post by sophiequenby
I want to apply for 2016 entry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So u're gonna defer your entry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olivervick
Hey!
Depending on my UKCAT score I may apply to SGUL. It seems that with a score of about 675 you can get in :smile:
I'd love the idea of living in London, the only thing that puts me off with SGUL is how remote it is in respect to other units and its small size.

Yeah I think the thing about SGUL is you either love it or you don't. But I hear it's not too bad. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joannywhite
Yeah I think the thing about SGUL is you either love it or you don't. But I hear it's not too bad. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really want to go to an open day before applying, but it seems I missed them all this year :frown: May apply if my UKCAT is around 660 - 700, I've still 30 days to go before mine!
I really want to go to an open day before applying, but it seems I missed them all this year :frown: May apply if my UKCAT is around 660 - 700, I've still 30 days to go before mine!

There is a medicine open day on Saturday 13th September. I think that's the last date :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a medicine open day on Saturday 13th September. I think that's the last date :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you! Unfortunately I'm going to birmingham open day then :-( they always seem to clash!
Ah thank you! Unfortunately I'm going to birmingham open day then :-( they always seem to clash!

Aww well that's a shame.
Anyway all the best for your UKCAT :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww well that's a shame.
Anyway all the best for your UKCAT :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many thanks and all the best for yours too! Will post back if I decide to apply to SGUL!
Anyone know the absolute minimum UKCAT score you should be applying to St Georges with?

Quick Reply

Latest