The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull 2014

I am starting Hull in September 2014 and I am slightly scared about the fact I'm going to a place where I don't actually know anybody. I'm studying Law with Criminology :smile: Who else is starting in September?
Me!

I'm studying Law with Business, so chances are that I'll see you around. :smile:

Just remember that quite a few people will be in the same situation, so while it'll be a bit scary, most people will be in the same boat.

Well done on getting in! :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I'll be studying Management and Business, you'll be fine I assure you, Hull is a pretty friendly place, I live there :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by jackisback
Me!

I'm studying Law with Business, so chances are that I'll see you around. :smile:

Just remember that quite a few people will be in the same situation, so while it'll be a bit scary, most people will be in the same boat.

Well done on getting in! :smile:

I am but then I'm like ahhh at the same time :')
And thank you, same to you
Reply 4
Original post by AlexJWise
I'll be studying Management and Business, you'll be fine I assure you, Hull is a pretty friendly place, I live there :smile:

That's some reassurance then but I am like D: about some things. I don't even know to use a washing machine yet!
Haha, I'm sure you'll learn how to use a washing machine pretty quickly!
Reply 6
Original post by AlexJWise
Haha, I'm sure you'll learn how to use a washing machine pretty quickly!

Probably but I know I will probably dye all my whites pink or something like that aha!

Quick Reply

Latest