The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingJ95
Are you supposed to enrol in classes yet?

If your school hasn't told you to yet, I wouldn't worry about it. Although, I've never had to enrol in any classes myself so I'm no expert.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by KingJ95
Are you supposed to enrol in classes yet?

You can, but you dont really ahve to freshers week intro stuff, least not for my dept they took us the a computer cluster and told us how to
Hi guys, anyone doing Management from Owen's Park?
Original post by thebosniak
Hi guys, anyone doing Management from Owen's Park?

Hey mate I am doing Management and also living in Owen's Park
Original post by fredsta17
I have a catered room in Dalton Ellis Victoria Park with a basin, if you want to swap? I am looking for owens park

Hey are you still on the look? ive got owens park
Can we use kettles inside our rooms? If so, is there a maximum power rating we can have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I just want to know if someone in the same boat as I am.
Is it normal if I have not received my CAS number yet? I am an international student and this is freaking me out because I have not apply for visa
Anyone here studying medicine?
:smile:
Original post by ScarletRose
Anyone here studying medicine?
:smile:

There's lots

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone looking to swap from Denmark road?
Original post by Maddie97.5
Any American Studies / Canterbury Court residents here? I'm soooooooooo excited now, can't believe its all happening!

But of a late reply but you're the only person I can find on here that's doing American Studies! Where's everyone hiding?
Law with criminology anyoneeeeeeeee?!?!?!?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samlovell97
But of a late reply but you're the only person I can find on here that's doing American Studies! Where's everyone hiding?

I'm doing joint English Lit with American Studies ☺️
Original post by TwoLimes
I'm doing joint English Lit with American Studies ☺️

Finally someone!! Have you found any other people on your course? All the Facebook groups I've been told to join in the welcome pack are all from last year so can't find anyone
Original post by samlovell97
Finally someone!! Have you found any other people on your course? All the Facebook groups I've been told to join in the welcome pack are all from last year so can't find anyone

Haha there's not many of us, we're a rare breed. I've got a group for just English but I'll send you a PM, there's a 15/16 group for English American Studies & Creative Writing too
Original post by medicmadness
anyone else studying pharmacy??

Hi, I'm going to study pharmacy. Are you going to be living in a hall?
Yeah I'm living in Woolton hall. Where are you staying?
Linton house. Anyone studying MSc International Business?
Hi, any Physics students out there? Also anyone staying in Whitworth park? Get in touch!!
Original post by procyon
Hi, I just want to know if someone in the same boat as I am.
Is it normal if I have not received my CAS number yet? I am an international student and this is freaking me out because I have not apply for visa

You should get in touch with your admissions officer IMMEDIATEY. You should have received your CAS already. Call them if you don't get a reply soon.

Latest

Trending

Trending