The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Looking for housemates

The university of Exeter was my insurance choice, and as I wasn't prepared to go there and have only been told I'm not guaranteed student accommodation I want to consider other options such as house sharing. I'm 18, a female and going to study Exercise and Sport Sciences. My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/nicolefrankling if you are interested/ in the same position as me where you're kind of confused as to where you're actually going to be living please contact me.
Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Nicole. Exeter university is also my insurance choice, it has now become unconditional and I am really reluctant to go there as I would like to stay in London. I am waiting for Queen Mary to either accept or reject me as I cannot apply for accommodation unless Exeter becomes my firm choice. I managed to speak with Exeter recently and they also told me that I will not be guaranteed student accommodation also.

So I perhaps may have to look at alternative means of accommodation
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I unlike you guys have Exeter as my firm choice, although I have been offered student accommodation I am not against the idea of a house share. I will also be studying Exercise and Sports Science.
Hey guys,

Exeter was my first choice but I am also looking for alternative accommodation to halls, ideally a chilled house share with some nice people! I'll be studying Liberal Arts.
Reply 4
Hey Nicole, I am in a similar position to you and am currently considering house sharing as a potential option because I too have been told there are no more available rooms on campus :s-smilie:. Do you have a particular place in mind already, or are you waiting to see who responds? Just so you're aware, I am also searching for alternative accommodation so if I find a place that is cheaper than a shared house then naturally and understandably I will choose that.

Thanks for reading,

Ashton
Same position as you OP, I'm also gonna be studying exercise and sport sciences and interested in houseshare as I'm not guaranteed accommodation.
Hi, I saw that you have been offered accommodation on campus but are open to the idea of house sharing. I wasn't given accommodation on campus but would really like some- if house sharing is something you want to do, is there any chance I could potentially have your campus accommodation? If not then no worries :smile:
Original post by Nat479
I unlike you guys have Exeter as my firm choice, although I have been offered student accommodation I am not against the idea of a house share. I will also be studying Exercise and Sports Science.

Hi, I saw that you have been offered accommodation on campus but are open to the idea of house sharing. I wasn't given accommodation on campus but would really like some- if house sharing is something you want to do, is there any chance I could potentially have your campus accommodation? If not then no worries :smile:
Reply 8
Hey! I'm an 18 year old male also looking for housing-options in Exeter! I am really interested in whatever is possible. If you have a group of people starting something and don't mind having another social Business & Management international student then don't hesitate to contact me! Cheers!
Hi, I'm looking for some fit girls 7/10+ to flat share with, pop me a message if you are down with a selfie attachted

safe
Just quoting you all so you see this.

One place that is definitely worth ringing ASAP is McKinley White. Speaking to them today they have about 3 or 4 rooms left throughout their various student houses in Exeter.

As of 5pm today they also had 1 or 2 rooms left in the Artful Dodger House, which is essentially a small block of flats housing around 35 students near to St. Davids Station.

The estate agents are here.

The flats near St. Davids can be seen on this website.

Original post by ThatLTUguy
x

Original post by drilleth
x

Original post by hollyfraser
x

Original post by Nat479
x

Original post by man1993
x

Original post by nicolefrankling
x
Hi im also looking for housemate. Im a twenty year old short term exchange student from sydney australia. PM if you're looking for housemates.
try housematematch.co.uk for housemates and housing.. quite a new website but there may be something on there for you guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending