The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Laverstoke court/ edale lodge

I've been given, Edale lodge as my accommodation and all i've heard are bad things and i can't find pictures or anything to do with it, has anyone stayed there or can help me out?
Reply 1
There is an open day tomorrow if you wanted to look?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
I've already been to open day and i can't go tomorrow anyway, can't find information about it anywhere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
ive been looking for a while aswell, ill let you know if i find anything.
Reply 4
That will be helpful, thank you ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
i went to open day today. do you want me to email you some pictures? i think im going to stay at home and commute till something opens up.
Reply 6
That would be great thanks
PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile
<email removed by mod>
Reply 7

<email removed by a mod - please use the PM system to exchange personal details>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ajayptl96
i went to open day today. do you want me to email you some pictures? i think im going to stay at home and commute till something opens up.

I got Laverstoke Court as well do you mind sending me the pictures as well? Thanks.
Reply 9
<email removed by mod. Please use PM>

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm staying in Grindleford Lodge, Laverstoke Court and I also went to the open day, it's a bit dingy but if you're not too bothered about luxury then it shouldn't be too bad for you, plus its closer to the town than some of the other accommodation
Reply 11
At least you have accommodation I suppose?
I'm having to apply for private halls now as there are no spaces xP. x
Derby University, Laverstoke Court accommodationPublic Group1 member If anyone is interested, this is a link to a Laverstoke Court accommodation Facebook group, this will allow people to get a little look at who they're sharing their living space with :smile:
Hi, I work at the halls and the kitchens will be refurbished at Laverstoke Court by the time you guys move in.

It isn't luxurious but that is reflected in the price. It is perhaps the closest hall to town and the students who lived there this previous year enjoyed it and gave positive feedback.

It isn't the newest or the best but it is comfortable and in a good location.

Thanks
I'll be staying in Grindleford Lodge, I'm studying Theatre Arts :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending