The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Accommodation!

I went into clearing and got a space for LLB Law! I'm going to apply for accommodation as soon as I get the email needed, which location (accommodation wise) should I apply for?

I don't want to ask the cliche question of; "which is the most lively", but which is the most suitable for Law students? I'm not sure if all accommodation is on-site and I don't want a room that's across town and takes me 30mins to get to class.

Thanks, hope to see you all soon, peace!
Original post by Gurses
I went into clearing and got a space for LLB Law! I'm going to apply for accommodation as soon as I get the email needed, which location (accommodation wise) should I apply for?

I don't want to ask the cliche question of; "which is the most lively", but which is the most suitable for Law students? I'm not sure if all accommodation is on-site and I don't want a room that's across town and takes me 30mins to get to class.

Thanks, hope to see you all soon, peace!

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I just finished my final year at Herts, and I'd say your best bet is anywhere on the De Havilland campus. Most of the flats are the same so it doesn't really matter which block, but the main thing is I think Law is mainly based in that campus.
Reply 3
Ive been given the De Havilland and i am about to study aerospace engineering. Its almost 20 minutes away by walk,and 10 by bus. what an outrage! A little disappointing. Can someone who has experienced living out at herts let me know the pros and cons of De havilland campus, or living out there in general

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending