The Student Room Group

Thoughts on psychology and statistics cg83 course?

I am considering applying for the psychology and statistics cg83 course through clearing at the university of lancaster but I'm not too sure if I should. I initially wanted to do the psychology c800 course but unfortunately I did not make the entry requirement hence I'm considering this course instead especially because it is bps accredited. The lancaster website for some bizarre reason won't show the full details of the cg83 course which is really inconvenient right now because I would like to find out more about it before I make a quick decision. Hence I would be grateful if anyone who's done/doing the course could let me know about it asap. I'm worried the maths may be too difficult and boring for me as it is ultimately psychology I am wholly interested in. I got an A in maths at GCSE and havent really done any hardcore maths since so will it be too difficult for me? Please can someone help me as soon as possible as I want to sort my uni place out asap as you can imagine! thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest