The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation Swap 2014/15 - MOONRAKER ENSUITE AVAILABLE

Hi guys! I'm a female 1st year undergrad that got assigned to an ensuite room at Moonraker. It's a lovely place and in a great location (especially if you're going to the Strand/Waterloo for classes,) only problem is that I can't cook! Would anyone be willing to swap an ensuite room at the intercollegiate COLLEGE HALL with me? Please send me a pm if you're considering it!

I should also mention that it's the same price /week as a single room at College Hall :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by abianho
Hi guys! I'm a female 1st year undergrad that got assigned to an ensuite room at Moonraker. It's a lovely place and in a great location, only problem is that I can't cook! Would anyone be willing to swap an ensuite room at the intercollegiate COLLEGE HALL with me?

Hi! Could you possibly tell me the fees for the room that you have available as well as sending me the rules/regulations/T&C that you should have had with you accommodation offer?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I have a single room at International Hall that I'd be willing to trade with any other intercollegiate hall, if anyone's interested.
Reply 3
Hi I've been allocated an ensuite room at Champion Hill mixed gender, but unfortunately I desperately require a single gender halls (female). Is there anyone willing to swap with me? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi
I have been offered en-suite room at Ewen Henderson halls, I would like to swap for GDSA, Julian Markham or Moonraker point, if anyone is interested?
Reply 5
Hi,

I'm at great dover street and I'd love to swap with someone so I can be closer to the strand campus
Reply 6
Hi guys,

I have an en-suite at Champion Hill, would like to swap for Stamford Street or Great Dover Street or Moonraker Point.

Please text me at 07892814818​ for a fast reply!
Hello everyone,
I have a room at Iris Brooke, which is basically on the Guy's campus, just near the London Bridge.
Its a great place with great people. I just really want to swap to something closer to Strand.

I am especially interested to swap with a Stamford Street Apartments.

If you are interested please send me a message as soon as possible :-).

- Johannes
Reply 8
Hiiii oh my god im sooo interested in switching to moonracker!! I have an ensuite in college hall plss tell me its still available:smile:)))
Reply 9
Hiiii oh my god im sooo interested in switching to moonracker!! I have an ensuite in college hall plss tell me its still available)))
Pls if you are interested add me on facebook and inbox me asap! Youll find me under the name: Roxanne Ioannidou (theres only one so you cant miss me)
Hi! Contact me by PM <email removed by mod>I'm definitely interested in switching
Reply 12
I have a non-standard ensuite at Stamford Street, looking to switch for Connaught Hall! please contact me if interested!!!!
Reply 13
i have a single ensuite catered room at lillian penson do u want to swap?

Quick Reply

Latest