The Student Room Group

Which University through clearing?!

Hey guys,

I'm applying to study International Business and I've called up a lot of places today through clearing, however, I'm not sure which Uni to accept.

DMU
Birmingham City (Business and Economics)
Hertfordshire
Essex
The University of the West of Bristol

Please give me some advise D:....
Reply 1
Well one of the biggest things to is to decide where you'd enjoy living for the next three years and the commute during holidays. I'm totally ignoring how good the actual universities themselves are tho :ahee:
Original post by 07at
Hey guys,

I'm applying to study International Business and I've called up a lot of places today through clearing, however, I'm not sure which Uni to accept.

DMU
Birmingham City (Business and Economics)
Hertfordshire
Essex
The University of the West of Bristol

Please give me some advise D:....

Well done on getting so many!
It depends on what is important to you, eg distance from home etc.
If none of that really matters to you, I'd go BCU. It's a nice uni in a big city, and it's really central!
Reply 3
Original post by Keoje
Well one of the biggest things to is to decide where you'd enjoy living for the next three years and the commute during holidays. I'm totally ignoring how good the actual universities themselves are tho :ahee:

Yeah I guess so, I have taken those things into consideration. What I'm most concerned about is which uni is best for my course and will give me the best outcome AFTER university :/. Have you got in anywhere :smile:?
Original post by 07at
Yeah I guess so, I have taken those things into consideration. What I'm most concerned about is which uni is best for my course and will give me the best outcome AFTER university :/. Have you got in anywhere :smile:?

Travel should be the least of your concerns.

Go for the course content.

Failing that I would suggest Essex.
Reply 5
Original post by 07at

Probably either Essex or UWE based off rankings, course structure and general stuff I've read just now.

I graduated this year :tongue:
Studying business at Chester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending